South Park (Boy x Boy)

A/N:

Hi. Raven here! Just like what I promise, I will edit and finish the books made by the ancient owner. Lol. What I mean is the creator of this account. Coz we discovered that there are a lot of handlers came before us.

By the way, the one's with Roman Numerals have been edited. And if you're wondering how will I continue the story, is a secret.

Nah! Just kidding. I really don't have a clue, so I'm opening the suggestions box. Just send me a message and we'll talk about it. However, I'm totally aware of the ship going on coz I, myself, watch South Park and my best ship are Stan/Kyle and Craig/Tweek.

Criticisms are also welcome. Oh! I almost forgot. I don't own or claim all of South Park characters' names nor the Episodes 1-12 but the rest is mine. ;)

***
(The following that are in Italic form is from the Creator's Note.)

Advance Happy Holidays.

Forgive me for being busy these past few days. To make it up, I have a special gift for all of you. A new Yaoi Story that I expecting you'll love in the future.

I'm a big fan of South Park and I've always dream of these four boys will ended up together. So, now that I have the idea and skills to do what I dreamed of, I shall do it. Enjoy reading it just like I enjoy writing it.

CAUTION: I don't own the names of the characters but I change the story. This is a Fan Fiction only. It contains Boy x Boy love, if you're a homophobic better stand back and don't leave any harsh comment.

RED

Copyright 2013