TBNGBWALSP....Chapter Forty-Five

Comenzar desde el principio

Pulling back from his lips, out of breath, I looked up into his eyes, "I want to wear your mark," I whispered softly, still encouraging him to agree with my desire.

After telling his that, I watched as my words seemed to break what was left of Seth's self control, and in a few moments time,  without words my back was pressed against the soft bed, as Seth hovered over my body his hands on either side of my head.

Reaching up, I pulled him down to me, and captured his lips again, moaning as his sweet taste filled my mouth, his tongue quickly taking dominance over mine again.

Feeling my shirt slide slowly up higher around my body, I shivered at his trailing touch, my heart beat picking up it's pace.

Possibly noticing my heartbeat, Seth stopped kissing me, and pulled back to look at my eyes, "Corinne, you need to tell me yes or no right now what your heart says, my wolf is practically howling at the sight of you beneath me, but I swear if you say 'no' right now, I won't push you into anything. This is entirely your decision," He breathed out.

Breathing heavy from our kiss, I looked up at him, and smiled at how serious he looked.

 He was by far the best guy I'd ever met in my life, my dad not included in the ranking of course, but even if he was, it's be a close race.

 Seth loved me, and he was willing to stop if I told him to, despite the fact that he so obviously aching with desire, his want pressing against me.

Smiling up at him, I ran my hands along his sides, "Well, you tell Wolfy that the girl underneath you is no way in hell telling you to stop," I spoke softly, my confidence coming from somewhere unknown as I trailed my hands back down his sides, and eventually slipping my hands to the front of his jeans where the button of his jeans was, but instead of unbuttoning them, I paused at the sight of his beaming smile in the corner of my eye, and raised an eyebrow up at him. "Stop smiling, and kiss me you fool," I laughed lightly, leaning forward and pressing my lips to his.

Pulling my lips from his after a few moments, I slowly unbuttoned his jeans with slightly shaky hands, and let out a breath I hadn't realized I was holding as I began to push down his jeans. 

Seth noticed my nervousness quickly, and chuckled lightly under his breath, "Why so nervous?  You have seen me naked before...or have you forgot?" He laughed, the statement only making me panic more-I had seen him naked before, and if my memory serves me correctly, he was huge....

 This realization had my heart picking up quickly, and before I could bite my tongue I was speaking, "What if you don't fit?" I whispered softly, my cheeks taking a deep red shade.

Seth laughed at my comment, "Don't worry, you'll be fine love, I promise" He promised, pressing a lingering kiss to my forehead softly as he pulled his pants off the rest of the way for me, noticing I was still lost in thought of the chance of him not fitting inside me. 

When his pants were gone, his hands pushed the fabric of my shirt up around my body, my mind now focused completely on his hands, and their pathway.

When my stomach was completely exposed,  Seth stopped, his eyes stuck obviously on the stitches that lined my stomach wound, and if I knew Seth, I knew he was about to open his mouth and suggest we wait until I was healed more, but there was no way I was waiting any longer, we wouldn't get another opportunity of being alone in a hotel room for such a long time, and before he could talk I placed my hand over his lips, "Stop it, you said it yourself, I'll be fine," I told him trying to sound firm.

Seth didn't acknowledge my words for a moment, my hand falling from over his lips, instead he continued to focus on my stitches, his fingers trailing carefully along them. "I was referring to other things...." He spoke after a few moments, a smile playing at the edge of his lips.