Born into this

Sorry this is so late
Hope y'all had a great New Years!
😃

Marr'i P.O.V

My dad left and after the computer announced this my new team start walking towards me.

"So I guess introduction since introductions are out of the way, maybe we can see how you fight." Ruby said.

"YEA, who knows you might even be able to stand against me!" I can already tell I don't like this Sarah girl.

"You have realised the only reason your still on this team is so your mother's father can't get you to work for him. Right?" Aqua asked with her eyebrow raised.

"YOU DON'T HAVE TO RUB IT IN... come on let's go." Sarah said inhaling in-between sentences.

We left the room with those twins in the back whispering to each other. Wonder what their story is.

In the training room
No one's P.O.V

The team entered the training room, and, immediately, Ruby goes over to a panel in the wall. After she punched in a few combinations the floor began to glow and a clear battle field was set. Everyone was scattered around the moment: Sarah had gotten on a treadmill, specially made for speedsters, on the right side, Aqua and NightStar were in the center waiting for Ruby, Ruby was on the left side walking to the center, and the Twins were back by the door whispering to each other.

"So who am I fighting?" NightStar asked as Ruby walked back over.

"Well since Aqua and I were the first members to join in this group usually you would battle one of us, bit if you want you can choose." Ruby asked.

"Why not both?" Star asked, surprising the other two.

"No one can handle both of us at once." Aqua answered.

"Oh believe me I think if I can hold my own against my family, I can hold my own against you." Star was beaming with confidence.

"OK, just remember you wanted this." Ruby warned.

About 3 minutes later ~

Ruby and Sarah were laying on the ground spacing in and out. Star was on the other side of the battle field, barely sweating.

"Don't take it personal, we're just on entirely different skill levels. A word to the wise, don't mess with someone who was born into this."

Good? Bad? What did you think, should I continue?

PEACE