Chapter 21- The Preparation For The Date

Cory's POV

It's Monday morning, Penelope and I decided to stay home from high school today because we are tired from staying up all last night, at least I have learned a few things about Penny.She doesn't like to drink alcohol . She doesn't wear make up or indecent clothes.. She loves animals, her favourite colour is yellow and her favourite flowers are orchids.She hates thunderstorms etc. I know this will be her first date, not just with me but with anyone so I want to make it that special for her. I know I have only known her for a short time but it feels like it's been longer. She makes me smile. I have never like a girl this much before.

I start planning out the date carefully, it's kinda hard since I don't know everything about her yet. But I want to learn something new about her every day we are together.The only thing I'm scared of is Lily, she can be the most horrible person to someone and make them miserable for the rest of high school. I don't want that for Penelope.  I'm thinking about taking her to dinner, cliche I know but that's not all, I really want to go all out for her.All the preparations are done for the date, and I even went out to buy her a dress for the occasion, Its really pretty. But I bet it will make her look beautiful. Oh god I'm getting soppy, that's not always a good sign. It just makes me chuckle and grin how quick I'm wrapped around her little finger. I would never do anything to hurt her, Ever. 

I'm not sure what I'm going to about Lily. She thinks we are together. but we are not. I mean I used to like her,  I was with her and she cheated on me a lot. Her loss, should keep her legs closed. You know what the best thing about Penny is, she is beautiful inside and out even though she thinks she's plain. She is the  most unique person I have ever met. Tha'ts very rare to find in a girl in this generation. Well I better had go shape up and give Penny the time of our date. Wish me luck.