Chapter 17- The Mistake

Rachel's POV

Last night I ended ditching the party, I just couldn't be round all that alcohol and  not have any. I ended up texting Damien to come pick me up. I grab some booze and take it with me outside, I look at the house and I start thinking of my old home. I can't do this every day. I'm going to crack soon, I can feel it. I am terrified. What will happen to me if I  crack? I don't think I'm going home for a while. I need to get away. I go back into the house and grab a bag with a few of my clothes and some of the money that Penny has been giving me to go out and do stuff I guess.

I look out my window to find that Damien has arrived in his pick up truck, I quickly open the window and jump into the tree to get myself down. I know I should tell I'm leaving for a while but I can't, I'm taking the cowards way out.I'll be back though, I would never desert Penny( Penelope) like that, I know she will be disappointed but I want, no I need to sort my head out. Damien is taking me to his lake house, it is some where in Florida, but I'm not sure where.

I hope Penny understands why I left. I even left her a note on her bed.

Dear Penelope,

                        I'm sorry to say this but, I'm leaving for a while. 3-4 months maximum. I need freedom, I need to clear my head. Don't worry about me please. I know that you are wondering who I am with. I am with my boyfriend Damien, he will take care of me I promise. I will miss you every day. When I come back I will make it up to you. I love you. Please don't be disappointed in me, I won't be able to handle the disappointment coming from you.

 Rachel xxx

A/N Sorry it's short! Had a busy day at college so I am really tired xxxx