chapter 8

Okay this is going to be really akward to write

WARNING: MASTURBATION. JUST GOING TO PUT IT OUT HERE.

Levi's POV

Oh shit. I can't take care of this here, in my crushes house, IN HIS BED.

Fuck. Okay, so we're doing this.

I got up and locked the door cause I have the decency to make sure no one walks in while I do this.

I unbuckled my pants and slid down my underpants,cool air hitting my length, sending shivers up my spine.

I tease mylsef a bit, thumbing the slit and putting pressure on the tip. I groan in pleasure as I start to move my hand up and down my erection, tightening my grip a little each stroke.
I think of Eren with his lips around my length. Holyshit that's hot.

"Mmn-hah Eren- ah!" I moan breathlessly. (Omg my mum just walked in and asked if I wanted ravioli for dinner I'm dying XD)

I hear a knock at the door.

"Levi? Are you okay? I heard you say my name..."

Oh shit.

I quickly pull up my undergarments and pants, hissing at the uncomfortable feeling of the akward positioning of my dick. Fucking skinny jeans. Why.

Eren's POV

I knock again...no answer. I put my ear to the door.

"Oh shit- Ah! Mmn! Yeahimfineyoucangonow." He says in a tone I can only described as constipated.

What was he doing in there? I blush at the thought, many dirty images flashing in my mind.

"Oookay... dinner's ready, you should come down." I backed away from the door and stand there for a moment before making my way downstairs to see my mother setting the table.

"Schatz, Setzen Sie den Tisch bitte?"
She asks, struggling with carrying four plates and a pan of pork shank.

"Sure" I answer, taking the plates and pairing them with silverware.

"Ah, mum, I don't think Mikasa is going to be here for dinner."

"Ooh~ so she is with girlfriend?" She winks, shaking a shoulder in my direction. Her accent is strong, but understandable since we've only been in America for five years. I've already learned enough to have my accent be nearly unnoticeable, but it's still there. My dad was originally American and met my mum in Germany after going on a buissiness trip. I learned a lot from him, language and medically wise. As for Mikasa, we found her not only a month after transitioning here. Her family had been murdered and she had no relitives to take her in, so we welcomed her into the family. Anyways, I should stop reminiscing about our immigration and early experiences and actually answer my mum's question.

"Yeah. I swear you have some sort of Gaydar." I laugh.

"No." She smiles. "I caught them both kissing each other's faces off last time the blonde came over."

"You mean Annie?" I chuckle.

"Ah, is that the blonde's name?"

I went to answer her again until we heard footsteps come from the staircase. Levi, with hair disheveled and a slightly flushed face, appears at the bottom. I wonder what happend up there. Oh well, I'll ask later.

"Hi Levi!" I smile. He looks up at me and blushes a bit.

"Hi..."

I look to my mother and see her looking at us both with a wide, knowing grin on her face. She better not tell him or I swear I'll die of embarrassment.

A/N:TO BE CONTINUED ...

WELL THAT WAS AKWARD TO WRITE...

K BYE