chapter 6

Levi's POV

I'm pretty sure I looked like a constipated balloon poodle at this point.

The chick flicks made it look so easy.

THEY DIDN'T SAY SHIT ABOUT THE PRESSURE IN YOUR STOMACH AND MOUTHS UNFUCKINGWILLINGNESS TO SPEAK-

oh God I'm going to puke.

NO. NOPE. BAD IDEA DIPSHIT. HE'S

RIGHT.

THERE.

YOU DON'T WANT TO LOOK LIKE A FUCKING IDIOT WOULD YOU?!

...well, you kinda already have...

Fuck it.

I up-chucked what little I had for lunch that day, which consisted of a salad and a whole bag of hot cheetos. I immediately regretted that diet choice as my throat felt like it was being set on fire.

The green eyed brunet yelped as he jumped back quickly, trying not to get any of the disgusting mush on his clothes. As soon as he was sure that I wasn't spewing like fucking Old Faithful anymore he stepped towards me- careful not to step in any of the mess- and rubbed my back gently. If my face wasn't red enough from embarrassment- this would make my face look like the inside of a girls panties when the 'red rivers' are flowing... weird analogy- I know- shut the fuck up.

"Ohmyg- OKAY! UHM! Levi I think you need to go to the nurses office... I'll take you there... Okay?"

I couldn't speak, the burn in the back of my throat killed off my voice at the time being. I just let him help me up and walk me down to the nurses office like the weakling I was.

wait.

I AM LEVI ACKERMAN

I AM NOT WEA- oh-ho-ho-kay. Ow. That hurt.

I bumped into the table as Eren dragged me through the doorway. Fucking hell. My side felt like it had been stabbed brutally with an old rusty spoon. Kill me.

"Oh, hi Eren, schatz! Oh! What happened here?" The nurse exclaimed in a thick german accent as she saw me being dragged along with the only support being Eren's shoulder.

"Ah, mum, this is Levi! He got sick whilst in the halls."

A smile grew on her face.

" Ooo~ Ist das der Junge, von dem du sprichst?~"

"MA!"

She giggled innocently- wait- 'ma'?

I had no more time to think as I was dropped to the floor. I let out a groan as I crumpled to the ground like a neglected porcelain doll. Eren was quick to act as he scrambled to pick me up again.

"OHMYGODLEVIIMSOSORRY- ugh, fuck, you're heavy- BUTSTILLIMSOSORRYIFORGOTIWASHOLDINGYOUUP"

"EREN! ERHALTEN SIE IHN AUF DEM BETT!!"

And that's all I remember after I blacked out.

UHG I'M A SHITTY AUTHOR

K SEE YOU NEXT UPDATE

PEACE

and with that. I am gone