Chapter 2

"FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUCCCCKKKKK"
I groaned as I was rudely awoken by my screeching alarm clock at 5 in the fucking morning. As you can tell, I am NOT a morning person. Hanji on the other hand i-

"HEY SHORTSTACK! GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP BEFORE I DUMP ALL YOUR WINDEX IN THE TOILET!" My shitty housemate screams as she bursts through my door, probably breaking it's hinges...again.

" You. wouldn't. DARE." I growl, sporting one of my bone-chilling death glares. This, of course, doesn't affect her in any way, as she waltzes up to my bed and yanks the pillow I had tucked comfortably underneath my head to slam on my face. This gets me out of bed.

"YOU LITTLE SHIT" I yell as I spring out of my bed to chase after her as she screams bloody murder whilst laughing like a fucking maniac. I tackle her down onto the living room floor(disgusting), raising a fist to punch her, and then realize... I'm still in my boxers...

Fuck.

After realizing what a fucking idiot I was, I jumped off a giggling Hanji and dashed towards my room to get some clothes on.

Timeskip

Here's another reason I hate mornings:

An insane asylum filled with snot-nosed brats that won't shut up, otherwise known as school.

Highschool to be exact.

I am a senior at Maria High, the biggest, and most crowded of all three highschools in the area. The other two are Sina and Rose, but the only time we come in contact with their schools is for contests and tournaments. And so far, Maria High is crushing the the competition in all of the subjects we are tested on.

There's been a long-lasting feud against the schools, they try to act like there isn't a huge fucking bitch fight going on between the them, but it's obvious.

I enter the school and head to my locker.

122...123...124...12-

I slam into a blur of dark green.

"GAH- WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING, BRAT" I watch as a young, what I could assume was a freshman, boy scrambles to his feet, picking up the papers that fluttered everywhere from the force of the impact.

" I-Im so so so sorry, um- IwasjusthurryingtomynewclassandIdidntseeyousoIthoughtnoonewasther-"
He started rambling on and on whilst picking up the mess of papers. I got annoyed and grabbed his face to look at me.

Holyshit.

He had big, innocent, greenish-blue eyes with little flecks of gold on the iris that never seemed to stay one colour. His sun-kissed skin was as soft as a babies ass, and his unkempt, chocolate brown mop of hair was fucking adorable. I stared at his face for a few more seconds until I noticed his face turning redder than a ripe tomatoe. My glare that I didn't notice I had softened.

"Uh, yeah, it's fine... just watch where you're going next time..." I mumble as I let go of his face to turn around to the staring crowd.

"The fuck are you staring at?!" I yell, making everyone jump and hastily resume their previous activities. I turn back to the boy, who already picked up his papers and is hugging them to his chest. Fucking adorable.

"Uhm, I didn't catch your name..."
I smirk at this. This cute little shit has the hots for me.

" I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours~" I purr, making his already red face get even redder, if that's possible...

"Eren! Eren Jeäger." He smiles brightly. Holyshit he's so fucking cute.

"Hm~ Pretty name, almost as pretty as you~" I flirt. " My names Levi, but you can call me 'Daddy'" Annnnndddd he looks like he's going to pass out... oops?

"O-oh I-I think I'm good with c-calling you 'Levi'" he sputters like a dying putt-putt.

There's a few minutes of akward silence before the bell rings, startling him, and annoying me.

" Oh! That's right! Class! I'll see you around, Levi!"

Fucking adorable.

A/N: the total words put of this is 666 (not counting the note)
I decided to update this now since insomnia is being a fucking bitch to me right now. If you like reading this, let me know, cause I have no idea if anyone actually wants to read my fics .-. ANYWAYS
see you next update! ( 030)~~☆