You Guys Could Talk?!

It has been a month since you have kept these cats.

And let's just say all of them are a handful.

You would always break up fights between Red and Green or Blue and Purple.

Yellow would always tear particular items up like a...dog. But, every time you watch TV, he would settle next to you and bug you just, so he could watch some of the daily baseball matches.

Pink would just mess with your wardrobe for some reason.

Plus they seem to understand you too.

That's what you observed.

There's something strange about these cats and their human-like behavior ...

It's feeding time for the cats. You have prepared individual colored bowls for them to chow on and a bigger bowl of water, so they could share.

You shopped for cat supplies a week ago with a helpful text from Andrei as a guide for you to buy the right stuff.
You even had colored collars for them as a gift. That's how you love them, I guess.

"Guys! Come and eat!" You called out.

Red waddled in, his collar's bell ringing at each step. He's always the first one to come for food. Red also acquired a little fat since you found them. He meowed at you with what it looks like a grin on his cute little face which caused you to giggle.

I guess I am spoiling them a little too much.

You thought to wait for the others to come in. One by one, meowing once they spot you like some kind of greeting.

-------------------------

It's been like that for the past couple of days.

After an exhausting day at work, you dumped your stuff in your room and walked to the living room to watch some TV programs before you and your cats eat.

You sat back in your couch, getting relaxed as you switch on the TV. A few minutes later, Yellow suddenly jumps on your chest, making you yelp in pain.

Yellow sure is big and quite muscular for a cat.

You thought sitting up carefully so couldn't wake Pink next to you.

You coughed before looking at the cat on your lap. "W-What is it, Yellow? Man, that hurt.."

Yellow meowed loudly at you before landing on the floor, looking at you before pointing his head towards the kitchen.

"You want me to go somewhere?" You said, confused.

Yellow nods before running away. You stood up and walked to the kitchen.

Only to see, Red and Purple fighting over a bag of cat food you purchased a few days ago.

Yellow decides to just watch beside you.

H-How the heck did they-

Before you could continue your line of thought, you proceeded to grab the bag of cat food between them.

Which is unusual.

You put the cat food on the shelf above your counter before looking at the two cats with a stern face.

You swear you saw Purple heaved a sigh.