[12]

I went over to the GOT7 dorm with a paper bag in hand. I went down to the pharmacy to buy some medicine for Mark. Apparently, he ate some bad shellfish and now he's stuck in bed.

Thankfully, he was already past the vomiting stage and he just had high fever for now. I knocked on the door and rang the doorbell only for the door to open seconds later. I stepped in and removed my shoes.

"He's in his room." Jackson tells me. "As if she'd know where that is, Jackson." Jinyoung says as he rolls his eyes, bringing me to Mark and Youngjae's shared room. I chuckle as Jackson sends a glare his way.

"Mark.." I said softly as I stepped in, closing the door behind me. And there he was, in bed with a towel over his head. A pitcher of water and a cup on his nightstand. "Hey." He says weakly as he looks up from Coco to me. "Coco. Go greet Riley."

When he says that, Coco turns around and yelps, running towards me excitedly. "Hey Coco." I cooed as I squat down, stroking her delicately. She barks enthusiastically. I place a finger to my lips, shushing her. I walked over to Mark placing the paper bag on the floor.

"Look at how the tables have turned Mark Tuan." I said with a smirk as I crossed my arms, looking over him. "Yah. Are you here to bully me?" He says with a frown. "Yah? Aigoo.. Is that how you're supposed to treat the person who bought your medicine?" I teased as I took out the bottle from the bag. He chuckles and thanks me.

I pour some out unto the cap, measuring it to the amount that was appropriate for Mark. "Open your mouth." I said as I put the cap to his lips. He listens to me, opening his mouth. I pour the contents into his mouth and screw the cap back unto the bottle. I pour a cup of water for him which he quickly gulps down, wanting to get rid of the bitter taste left by the medicine.

I chuckle as he makes a disgusted expression, placing the cup down unto the nightstand. "What did you eat anyway?" I asked, as I raised my eyebrows. "I have no idea. BamBam was feeding me random things." He tells me as he shrugs. "Hyung! At least I fed you!" I hear BamBam defend from outside. I laugh, shaking my head.

"Yah! Are all of you eavesdropping?" Mark asks, raising his voice so they could hear him. "Ani!" Yugyeom answers, only for a loud sound that sounded like a smack to be heard followed by a yelp. "Aish. These kids." Jinyoung says disapprovingly.

I could imagine him and JB slowly grab the members by their ears and pull them back to the couch. "Hyung! You're eavesdropping too though!" BamBam says. You could hear the pout in his voice. "Shut up BamBam! He's going to twist my ear off!" Jackson says, smacking BamBam as well.

Mark and I laugh, shaking our heads. "Don't you have a schedule for the day?" Mark asks after the boys leave. "Nope." I said with a smile, looking down at him. "Oh yeah! The school's going to be having an all Alumni Prom type event." He tells me as he reaches for his phone.

He shows me the hand out that he had taken a picture of. "It'll only be from our cohort onwards since we were the first students. Do you want to go with us?"

The school's first classes to be set up were in Mark's batch. Meaning we were going to be the eldest students there.

"Sure. I'm curious as to what the school's up to." I said with a smile, nodding. He cheers and places his phone on his nightstand.

Wait.. Doesn't that mean that Wendy's going to be there too?

"Is.. Uhm.. Is Wendy going to be there?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows. "No. She may have been a student but she didn't graduate." He says as he takes one of my hands and tugs me to sit on his bed.

"Is there a theme to this event?" I asked, changing the topic. "Not that I know of. We'll be receiving an email some time to-" Mark gets cut off by our phones ringing together. I laugh as I take my phone out of my pocket.