[6]

We had arrived at the little condominium that they booked for two days. Surprisingly, Mark's parents were pretty relaxed about the entire thing. They didn't have any questions whatsoever, unlike what I had expected from them. Seeing as that they were so concerned for Mark.

"Rose. Do you mind sharing a room with one of us? There's two beds, don't worry." Jinyoung assured me as we arrived. "Oh.. I guess I don't.." I answered as I lifted my head to look at him. "We'll let you share a room with Mark hyung then." Jb says, giving me a small smile.

Are you serious? Out of all of them, the one who could actually kill me in my sleep?

I look over to see Mark laughing as he talked to BamBam and Yugyeom.

Aish.. This boy, seriously.

I dropped my bag unto the couch, as I walked around the house with my phone in hand. My eyes lit up at the sight of a little fireplace with a white mat in front of it. The white mat having folded blankets and a few pillows.

I guess I could hang out here while they all have a dip in the pool.

I went back to the common room where all of them were. "Rose, we're going for a swim. Come join us!" Jackson says as he gives me a smile. "Can I opt out?" I asked as I chewed on my bottom lip. Jb shakes his head. I frown, making them laugh.

"We'll all go jump in first. So take your time to change, okay?" All of them, except for Mark, made their way to the backyard.

I sighed and eyed myself in the mirror, knowing what awaited me.

"Yah. Stop overthinking it." Mark says as he takes out a towel from his bag. "Easy for you to say." I muttered, as I took out my own towel. "You'll be fine." He says simply before leaving me.

I sigh and take off my shirt and my shorts, revealing the upper half of the monokini I wore under my grey v-neck and denim shorts. I place them into my bag neatly before I took out my towel. I drape it over my shoulders, a little insecure about how I looked.

This was the only thing I had that was appropriate to swim in. Maybe I should've just stayed with a regular shirt and some elastic banded shorts.

"Rose! You've been standing there for awhile now, jump in!" Youngjae says, snapping me back into reality. I throw my towel unto one of the beach chairs before I slowly lower myself into the cold water.

I start to shake a little as I began moving around, trying to get accustomed to the temperature of the waters.

"Noona!" Yugyeom squirms, running behind me as he uses me as a shield. I block myself with my arms as Jackson starts spraying water at me using a water gun. "Wang Jackson!" I squealed, trying to move around.

I felt more jolts of water being shot, realizing that the boys had joined in to shoot at me. Jinyoung and Youngjae join Yugyeom and I.

Youngjae and I had the water guns, while Jinyoung and Yugyeom were the defenders. The main goal was to get to the other end of the pool and grab the towel off the edge without being tapped by the opposing team's defenders.

But if you shot the other shooters or defenders , they were out of the game.

Soon, Jb starts the game with a buzzer like sound effect. I hid behind Yugyeom, clutching at his shoulders as I peeked over his shoulder, shooting Jackson. He frowns and gets out of the pool.

I dive underwater, going in between the Yugyeom's legs, swimming to the other end which was left un-guarded.

I smirked, while I came up, moving my hair out of my face. I reached for the towel as I walked against the current of the water.