When there's a Alpha there is a pack

Kai's POV

Why did I not pay  attention while I was running, I always get lost in my music and I get lost in the woods and I have No idea how to get back to my house. I start to look around and in the distance I see a house but that's not what caught my attention it was a teenage boy and another boy talking to this older dude. Weird why would anyone be out this far in the woods.I start to walk toward the boys when I step on a twig and it makes a sound that echos throughout the empty woods.The older dude and the teenage boys look toward me.I look a deer in the highlights.OMG I'm going to die.

Stiles POV

Scott and I are on our way to talk to Derek about how he got his tattoo .Scott is still freaking out about the disappearing tattoo healing thing.

Scott-Dude what the hell why didn't my tattoo stay it cost me 80 bucks.

Me- Maybe it's the fact that touch are a werewolf and you can heal faster than humans meaning anything humans can get hurt by and heal slowly will do the opposite to you.

Scott - What the hell does that mean?

Me - It means that you can't get a tattoo....wait Derek has a tattoo we could ask him how his stayed without healing.

Scott -Sure anything to get my tattoo.

Scott and I are at Derek's  burnt  house, I have always wondered why he still stays here it's not stable to sleep in but it's what he wants to do so.We are on our way into Derek's house when we see Derek in the doorway.

Derek - What do you idiots want?

Scott- Derek how did you get your tattoo to stay without healing?

Derek- I used a flame torch it's painful but it's the only thing that werewolves don't heal from so meaning you can keep your tattoo.

Me- Um.... that sounds painful

I zone out while Scott tries to argue with Derek about it being another way, then I hear a twig snap and I turn my attention to the direction I heard the sound from and I see the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life she was like 100 Lydias. She had blonde wavy hair,with the bluest eyes I have ever seen,her figure was perfect even in sweats, her legs were so long she looked about 5'8.She had on a blue sweatshirt and pants with running shoes. I'm going to ask for her name.

Mystery Hot Girl- Um... does anyone know how to get back to Olive Peak Street? *her voice was heavenly it was husky with a feminine touch of sweetness*

Me- Um... I do...if-f-f that's what.... you ne-e-e-ed-d-d to know

Mystery Hot Girl- Well it would help me alot since I'm lost in the woods and I'm new here.

I know I'm not going along with the Teen Wolf plot but I will update when I can and when I get more ideas. Sorry fans for making you wait so long didn't have any inspiration. 

You know who this is

Prettygurlangel