Treehouse Dreamers

Yoongi and Jungkook.
Yoongi POV

Christmas was coming around the corner. I don't even like Christmas that much. The air was chilly, everyone is so busy. I wanted to get out for a while.  "Guys I'm going out for a while". As expected... No one was listening, "it's better to write a note.." I wrote the note and left.

The sun is about to set, perfect time too. I decided to go to the park and just relax.

I arrived at the park. Looks like Jungkook got here before me. "He, looks cute in that swing....". I muttered.

I walked slowly towards him. "Hey kookie. From the looks of it, I think you want to escape all the commotion too... Mind if I join you?"

"Sure. I need someone to talk to anyways."  He said. I took a seat on swing beside him. "you know... I've been thinking. Have you ever liked someone?" I asked.  He got flustered, his cheeks turned red and a giant grin on his face.

"Why are you asking me this so suddenly" he snickered. "I just want to know if you like boys or girls". Knowing that I said it in such an awkward way, we both laughed. 

We laughed for a solid 3 minutes. We finally calmed down. "Actually. I do like someone. I don't want to reveal this to the whole world, but I like both guy and girls.... Right now I like a boy. 2 of them to be exact"

My eyes widend as he said those words. "I knew it!!"  my mind just blew up cuz I knew he was bi all along. He looked at me. "How come you don't seem surprised?" he asked.

I want to tell him that I already knew. But I also want to find out who he likes. "Why should I be flustered or surprised? I'm Suga" I said, "but I want to find out who you like. I'll bet you that you like Jimin and V." 

"come with me and I'll tell you" I followed him in the woods. We kept walking for some time, until he stopped he pointed at a tree. I looked up and saw a treehouse. "look at this treehouse, it reminds me of so many memories. I wonder if it's safe to stay up there..." Jungkook smiled and just started climbing up the tree with ease. I looked at him with a look of confusion. Finally he got up the tree and went inside the treehouse and threw down a rope ladder. He gestured me to come up, so I did.

As I got inside the treehouse, the place looks really nice. Surprisingly. There were even blinds and cushions and blankets. "Jungkook, this is really awesome, it's as if someone has already been here, and look"  I started bouncing on the floor ".. The floor is very sturdy" I said with excitement. "the reason this place looks brand new is because I built this, with some help of course. I built this for myself so I can relax alone once in a while.

Je walked towards the entrance and pulled down a thick blind. He then did the something to the windows. Next he opened a chest and pulled out a lamp. I sat down and relaxed and just watch him. "does anyone know about this treehouse?"  I asked. He shook his head for a no.

He sat down beside me closely. "Yoongi, as you know I like 2 boys right now. But I have more feelings for this other boy...." there was a long silence between us. "... Yoongi. I. Like.... You." I was shook. I took in the information for a long time.

Then my body just reacted as if it already knew what to do. I grabbed his face, then I kissed him. His lips are so soft and luscious, they also taste like cherrys. We slowly went down.. I started sliding down my hand towards his zipper. In return he did the same to me. We took each others clothes off.

I'm in my underwear while Jungkook is naked. I reached for his penis and stared sucking it. He moaned and urged me to suck faster. I sucked him hard and fast, then he cummed inside my mouth. I took all in.  I looked up and kissed him with his cum still in my mouth.  We shared the cun together with each kiss of the tongue. 

Then he turned around and bent over, I didn't even want to use a condom. All I knew was that I wanted to fuck him real hard. So I slid my penis inside his ass. We both moaned. His moan makes me feel so hard. I thrusted fast and hard until I hear his moan each thrust. I'm finallly at my limit. I cummed inside his ass.

The inside of his ass just feels too great, and the cum made it feel twice as good. "looks like it time for round 2"  I sad with a smirk.  He looked at me excitment and a red face. Then I fucked him some more.
_______________________________________

HELLO MY DEAR READERS!
Sorry for not updating, but things got really busy and I needed more inspiration.  Sorry in advance for grammatical errors and for not writing the point of view. But I made some corrections.

More chapterd will be coming soon, and my book is about to end. The very last chapter will be epic! So please. Save your tissues. =)