NIce cream

Sans decided to take you to get ice cream...only it wasn't ice cream,it was nice cream.

Chara of course tagged along. "So my sweet (y/n) , how's about i take i somewhere next eh?" They asked,a grin plastered on their face. Sans glared silently as you smiled up at Chara and nodded. Chara smirked as you went over to the swings in the park u where passing across the nice cream store. Chara followed you, turning around to face Sans,a smug look on their face as they lifted their middle fingers,before turning around again and running after you. Sans growled,and with a strange pop and the smell of ozone filling the spot where he stood, he was next to you. Now it was his turn to smirk as Chara stood in awe for a second before their expression turned angry. He took a seat on the swing on you're left side while Sans sat on you're right. For a while you all sat in silence,enjoying the calm of the park and the sound of kids running around.
The silence was broken of course by Chara laughing.

You looked at them,confused for a second. "You have ice cream on you're face" you blushed,embarrassed. You tried wiping away at it with you're sleeve,but Chara only laughed more. Even Sans started giggling. Of course,that stopped completely when Chara grabbed you're face and pulled you closer to them. "Here,why dont i help you?" You felt Chara's tongue sweep across you're lower lip,you're face burning up.
You heard something spark behind you,despite the situation you where in,and a odd heat radiating from the Skeleton behind you. You pulled away from Chara to see Sans's eye sockets gone completely black.

A/n: eeyh i know its been forever since i updated!! I guess the love for undertale died a bit but i am definitely going to be finishing this story! Thanks for being patient with me dudes! I've been going in and out of the hospital as well lately so its kinda hard 😬 I'll update as soon as possible!!!🐸