JIBOOTY PATROL PT2

Junkooks pov.
Some days at the police station were boring other times jungkook wanted to drop dead . He was new to the station, after graduating from the police academy as the top student of the class he thought that he would get abit of action , what he didn't expect was he'd be sitting on the side of the road stopping driver from speeding and taking care of gas station robberies.
Jungkook sat back in his seat watching the city lights under the beautiful night sky ;Jungkook loved the night sky it wasn't as good as the sky back in his hometown where you could see billions of stars but it was dark and peaceful. He sighed while relaxing in his seat. The smell of lamb skewer hit his nose, he looked over at the container of lamb skewer that he got from his favorite dinner. Jungkook licked his lips then reached over and grabbed the skewer. He was about to take a bite of the skewer but then his radio went "reports of a robbery in daegu's main library , closest officer to this case please report for duty." Jungkook comprehend what was said and groaned. He was the closet one to daegu's library ,but this was the perfect time to sit back and enjoy some good skewer too. "Closest officer to daegu library please report for duty."jungkook lifted the walkie talkie to his mouth. " officer jeon jungkook reporting for duty over and out." "Copy that" the voice replied. Jungkook started up the car making his way toward the library.

20 minutes later....
Jungkook stepped out of his car and walked toward the victim who was sitting on the foot of the steps with a friend. Jungkook reach the steps he realized that the victim's hair was a nice shade of red ,his favorite color. It looks good on the guy.the man next to the redhead held it on the back of his head.
"Hello I'm officer jeon jungkook , who was the one who called in the robbery?". The redhead raised his hand . " I did sir" . The guy finally raised his head showing his Harry potter-style glasses and it's cute chubby little face with almond eyes. Jungkook instantly dropped his pen and paper on the ground flabbergasted by how hot the man looked. Jungkook snapped out of his trance  when the red head leaned in to pick up the notepad and pen . Jungkook leaned down to pick it up too. He didn't realize till it was too late ;their heads  collided causing them both to fall back . "Jimin hyung !" The other guy placed his hand over the redheads, jimins, forehead covering the new bump forming. Jimin winced at the pain. The other guys glared at jungkook.  " YAH  be careful,  he's already got one bump on his head!" Jimin put a hand on the guys shoulder ." It's okay taetae, he didn't mean it". Jimins words seem to calm taetae down ."you can go home now tae the officer can take care of the rest, I'll be in good hands"tae hesitated  for a second but for up and slowly  statred walking down the street and turned a corner. Jungkook had his pen and note ready for questioning. 
"What is your full name?"
"Park Jimin"
"Age?"
"25" .jungkook was surprised knowing the age of Jimin since he looked small for his age.
"Explain the events that happened"
"I was closing  the library,  when I finally got to lock it up I felt something on the back of my head and the person said to give him all my money and I wouldn't get hurt. So I gave him the money then he hit me in the back of the head".
Jungkook finished writing down the info he needed so he could head back to the station and file the report. He was about to head back to his car when a cold wind blew causing Jimin to whimper ans shiver for a second.  Jungkook froze .The sound he just heard , he wanted to hear it again. Images of the young male sprawled ou infront of him moaning and scream in pleasure. God how he wished to see that