There aren't that many protectors in the world. Maybe fifteen? I honestly don't know but I can say that we're three in this continent.

But I haven't actually meet them yet.

After I understood what she meant I saved up money (mostly from my dad...) and things I knew I would need. 

And then I ended up as a protector of this pack. The best of the three protectors in this continent. 

I guess that's my story. Well...the beginning.

And now you're probably wondering how  the hell could she afford all these expensive things?

The answer is easy. And not just one. I got many answers to that question. One of them is favors. Say that someones offering me a gun that could kill a rogue instantly and the price is just to high. I simply can't afford it. So I kill someone they wish dead or find the information that they want. 

Then I could always threaten them with things like exposing who they are or killing their loved ones. Horrible, I know.

Or I could steal. 

I also have many jobs so I have the money that will last me a lifetime. Just kidding. I'm actually working my ass off for the money. Just to keep my pack safe. Ain't I the sweetest?

The rogues I captured yesterday are still in their cells and today I'm supposed to interrogate them. Not together. That never works.

Right now I'm tossing rogue one over my shoulder -again- and he's of course knocked out. I'm walking to one of the other rooms that I use as a interrogations room.

My house is a cabin but all these rooms (the interrogations room and cells and the weapon room) are all under the house so that no one can find the rooms. Its all soundproofed and their scents too. It's impossible to find these rooms. 

Well not for me of course.

I tossed him at the ground then I walked out the room bot not before I locked the door. 

Now all I had to do was wait.

***********************************************

A half hour later.

He just woke up so I grabbed my knife and one of the guns and started walking to the room that he was in. I hided the weapons so that he wouldn't think that

I'm gonna kill him.

Which I'm gonna.

Eventually.

He took frigging thirty minutes to wake up. That guy is making me lose time. 

So i kinda knocked his buddy out so that I can interrogate him after this cause I have this thing that I need to do after this. Patrolling.