Myungsoo was standing across Ji Eun, leaning on the wall. He chuckled at Ji Eun’s expression making her looked at him with a glare.

“What are you laughing at?” Ji Eun said before sniffing.

Myungsoo just shook his head and took out his phone from his pocket, pretending he has his own world.

When Ji Eun’s attention got back from the nurse, He looked at her again and saw her grimacing as the nurse wiped it.

He huffed quietly, somehow finding Ji Eun childish. He remembered how Ji Eun cried as if she just got out from her mother’s womb just because of a small scar on her elbows. It’s okay for children to be like that but her? She’s already an adult for heaven’s sake! He recalled how red her face was and tears gushing out from her eyes. In this generation, girls cry like that if their boyfriend broke their heart but in Ji Eun’s case, she cried like that not because of a broken heart…it’s because of a small scar on her elbow!

The nurse fished out a single band aid from her first aid kit and carefully put it on the affected area.

She excused herself and went to the other room, getting a clinic form for Ji Eun.

Only the two were left in the room.

Myungsoo checked his watch and realized that he’s been gone for fifteen minutes in his classroom. He scratched his head and looked at Ji Eun who’s still looking at the band aid placed on her elbows.

“Hey uhh I need to go back in my class.”

Ji Eun stared at him and nodded. “Alright,”

He hesitantly twisted the door knob and looked at her again, who’s now busy with her scar.

He was somehow waiting for a ‘thank you’ when Ji Eun fixed her eyes on him.

“Aren’t you gonna leave?”

Myungsoo shrugged and gave her a nod. “See you around,”

He closed the door behind him, somehow disappointed at the fact that someone he accompanied for fifteen minutes didn’t even show gratefulness. Myungsoo just rolled his eyes and made his way through the corridors. They just go on like that, not even bothering to know the names of each other.

~:~

Ji Eun didn’t get to attend her PE class since she stayed in the clinic for one and a half hours. Actually, she had a choice to go back in her class now but she didn’t want to since she’s kind of tired and fortunately, the nurse who’s nice enough to her agreed and let her stay.

“It’s already time for snacks. You can go now.” The nurse stated.

Ji Eun nodded and wore her shoes, remembering to tie her shoe laces.

As soon as she got out, she found herself looking at the way to the school’s garden and remembered Luhan. She hasn’t seen him since she first met him. She tapped her chin and decided to go to school’s garden instead of the cafeteria.

As expected, Luhan was sitting on the bench with his black guitar. Ji Eun’s frustration somehow faded when she witnessed how the brightness of Sun touches his golden hair, making it shimmer and how it adorns his skin. These simple pleasures managed to enlighten her mood, making her lips curled up into a smile.

“Greetings, Luhan,” She said. Her heart felt a twinge just by mentioning his name.

Luhan looked at her and gave her a smile that Ji Eun somehow finds radiant. “Oh hey, Ji Eun…right?”

Her eyes glittered as her name slipped out from Luhan’s mouth.

She bit her lower lip and nodded.