ii. GAY PORN

[CHAPTER TWO]
GAY PORN

"Are you sure you shouldn't go the hospital?" Riley Morgan asked her older sister as they walked along the narrow sidewalk

Her older sister nodded, "I'm fine, stop worrying" She wasn't fine, her whole face hurt like hell and she was almost positive her nose was broken, but she kept a strong face for her siblings not wanting them to worry.

"Are you sure?" Devin spoke up, looking over at Avery, "your nose is all lopsided and funky looking"

Avery sighed, stepping in front of her younger siblings causing them to stop walking, "I'm fine, okay?" The twins looked at each other for a moment before nodding, "and if any of the Gallaghers asked what happened, say I was jumped okay? They don't need to know about this"

"But, that's lying" Devin responded, a concerned look on his face.

Riley nodded, "yeah and you told us to never lie, that it could get you in a lot of trouble"

"This is just a little fib, okay? This is the only time you are allowed to lie, got it?" Avery asked, pointing her finger at the two of them. The twins simply nodded, even though both of them knew that this one lie was going to come back and bite them in the butt. Avery looked ahead as the Gallagher residence came into sight, "remember what I said, not a word about dad"

As they approached closer to the house, Fiona and Veronica exited the front door with wide grins on their faces. Veronica lived two houses down from the Gallaghers with her boyfriend Kevin, Avery loved both of them dearly and always asks them when they are getting married because honestly they are the perfect couple. A loud laugh escaped Veronica's lips as Fiona closed the door, both of their faces dropped as they met the eyes of Avery, who looked like she was living in The Walking Dead.

"Holy shit" Fiona mumbled under to breath, her eyes wide as she stared at the blood covering Avery's face.

"What the hell happened to you?" Veronica asked, rushing over to the young girl, her eyes quickly examining her face.

Avery looked down at her younger siblings, "you two go inside, yeah?" Riley and Devin nodded, adjusting their backpacks before running inside, "I'm fine, I swear, I just got jumped on my way to pick up the kids"

Veronica shook her head, "you are so not fine, honey. Fi can you run over to my house and grab some painkillers in the kitchen, second cupboard above the sink"

"Got it" Fiona said before jogging two houses down.

Veronica helped Avery inside, "V, I'm telling you I'm okay, I just need to wash off"

"Ian get me a face cloth, an ice pack and some bandages" Veronica instructed as the two entered the living room.

"Sure, wh- holy shit" Ian quickly rushed over to Avery's side once he saw her bloodied face.