Imagine #2

Not my imagine. I did not write this. Credits go to @Imagine-all-the-bandoms (I think) on tumblr.

Anniversary Scars (Frank Iero)
~Smut Warning~

"Hey babe." Frank smiled as you set your stuff down, he wrapped his arms around you blocking your view of the kitchen.

"Hey, what are you making?"

"Just a little anniversary dinner, figured I could cook something since I didn't have to work today, so it could just be me and you." You kissed him gently,
"It's perfect." You kissed him again things getting a little heated before you were interrupted by a buzzer.

"And your dinner is ready!" You smiled as he pulled it out.

"Can I help you at all?" He shook his head.

"Just sit down and wait." You wandered to your table finding he'd decorated some and placed a nice bottle of wine, among other alcoholic choices on the table.

"Here you are." He set your plate down with a smile before sitting down himself.

"Frank this is lovely!"

"And so are you." He smiled as you both ate in semi-silence, just letting casual conversation flow.
~
"How about a toast to us?" Frank proposed holding up his glass, by this point you were both pretty drunk; having moved on to serious alcohol, clanking your glasses together before consuming the liquid.

"Happy Anniversary y/n" he stuttered with a grin.

"Happy Anniversary Frank" you laughed and went over and kissed him, it quickly turned into a continuation of earlier's make out session; except this time there were no interruptions.

"Let's take this somewhere else." Frank stated, slurring less now as he dragged you to your bedroom.

You both started stripping, though you were having some alcohol related issues, Frank having to undo your bra, you having to do his belt. In the end you guys just ended up in just panties and boxers, laughing at how clumsy you'd become.

Frank moved to start placing kisses on your neck, trailing sloppy kisses everywhere until he reached your breasts kissing and nipping at one while he massaged the other.
You moaned his name and he just ignored you, trailing back up to your lips before pushing you back on the bed, straddling you so he was on top. He made his way down you again, this time not stopping until he reached your thigh.

He trailed kisses up your thigh until he reached your panties, quickly slipping them off before returning. He let his tongue drift over your folds before he flicked it across your clit, you arched your back, moaning his name again as he started sucking gently the sensitive bud, his tongue creating illogical patterns as you laced your fingers in his hair, moaning every so often.

Before you got too close he moved back up so he was over top of you. You helped him slip his boxers off as they'd become more then a little tight. "You ready?" He questioned, no matter how drunk you were or how many times you did this he always asked, a trait you found admirable.

You nodded, eagerly as he entered you. You let out a sigh and wrapped your arms around his shoulders, tightly gripping his back. He pumped in and out slower at first, allowing you some time to adjust. You moaned his name loudly as he picked up reaching his usual pace.
"Frank..." You wrapped your legs around his waist, it slowed his movements a little, but it allowed him to go deeper. You dug your nails into his back, both of you too drunk to notice it would probably leave some brutal marks.

He pressed hasty kisses you lips, then moved to your neck, nipping on any skin he could. You moaned and moved your neck, allowing him better access, still digging your nails into his back.

"Fuck..." He mumbled. You felt a familiar pressure grow in the pit of your stomach.

"Oh god..." You arched your back, reaching the edge. "Frank!" He nodded.

"I know... Me too" You buried your face in his skin, muffling your screaming of his name. Your legs shook and your whole body tightened. He held you tight and stiffened.
"Fuck, Y/N..." he pulled out of you bracing himself on his forearms, you both panting heavily.

He kissed you deeply one last time then fell beside you sighing, "I love you." You rolled on top of him placing sloppy kisses of your own on his chest and collar bone.

"I love you too." You smiled and kissed his lips.

"I know." He grinned and you gave him a questioning look.

"Pretty sure my back is bleeding from how hard you dug your nails in." He laughed and you blushed.

"I'm too drunk for it to really hurt though," he shrugged smiling, wrapping his arms around you.
"Happy Anniversary y/n" he pressed a gentle kiss to your lips.

"Happy Anniversary Frank." You smiled as you returned the kiss.