Chapter Two

(Stuff in Italics is in the video, just FYI)

"Ohmygod Bubblebutt! No!" Mark screams as the Reaper Leviathan takes hold of his Seamoth and drains the remaining 21% of health it has, leaving him floating in the ocean. "Don't come for me you motherfuCKER OH GOD!" He runs a hand through his hair as he dies yet again. "Well, shit."

We all laugh hysterically as Mark struggles to recollect the materials he lost due two his last five deaths. Well, all of us except Rachel, who is busy Snapchatting her boyfriend. I find myself watching Mark's face more than the video itself, basking in the absolute beauty of him. I stare at his gorgeous black hair and brown eyes until Phyl shakes me roughly.

"Stop spacing out and watch," he whispers. "He's doing the lockers now. Maybe our comment will be on one!" We all get very quiet as we listen to Mark's sultry voice.

"We only have three lockers this episode," Mark says as he looks to the side. "Firstly is Flyingpanda110 who said, 'STOP KILLING BUBBLEBUTT!' I will try, I promise. Next is monsterbunnej who said, 'Get more fucking air tanks, I swear to god.' And finally is youraveragehomicidalmaniac-

"Seriously?!" Schuy yells. "We've commented on every fucking-"

"-who said, 'Hey, I know this isn't about the series but you should totally check out the band Shattered Dreams! I think you would really like their song Let Me Down."  Our jaws drop open and we all start talking at once before simultaneously shushing each other as Mark turns towards the camera and continues speak.

"It's fine that it's not about the series," Mark says with a soft smile. "And I actually have been an avid listener of Shattered Dreams for quite a while now. Drummer really isn't too bad. And he's pretty cute too." He winks at the camera before waving. "Thank you all for watching and I will see you in the next video."

The screen goes black and all I can do is stare open mouthed at the wall. Within seconds everyone is screeching and freaking out except me, a small blush spreading over my features. "He thinks I'm cute?" I smile brightly before joining my friends in jumping up and down on the couch. We don't even notice that my mother enters the room until she speaks up.

"Why the hell are you all yelling and jumping on my furniture?!" We blush and get on the floor as we try to formulate what to say.

"Jack's favorite YouTuber likes our music and thinks he's cute!" Schuy says loudly, smiling shyly. My mother, always a fan of Schuy, smiles back and tells us how proud she is before retreating back upstairs. Schuy then whirls around at me and throws me her phone. "Tweet him."

"What?" I ask, confused by what she means."

"Tweet him off the band Twitter and thank him for listening!" I nervously open the app and open a new tweet, biting my lip as I type.

@sdofficial
"@.markiplier thanks so much for listening to our stuff man! Love watching your videos :) -Jack, the cute drummer"

I tweet it and we all go to the kitchen for celebratory food, beaming the entire time.

(Sorry it's short, I'm writing this in class. Flyingpanda110 is a user on here, go check her out) :)
(Also Let Me Down is by New Years Day. I know it has a female lead singer but just pretend it's a guy haha. As a result, New Years Day does not exist in this fic.)