Been Here All Along

Joey's POV

I've had the best time with Cat ever.Our friends and I have been making our time with her the best times our lives.Doing things we'd never forget. I think Cat's heart has gotten stronger,because I think she knows people love her.Her family,her friends. I love her. I don't want her to leave.

Losing her would be like,taking half of my heart away from me.

I haven't even proposed. I don't know how,and I don't know when to do it.

I mean....I guess it slipped my mind.I still have the ring though,it's hidden in my closet under a bunch of things.

End POV 

Joey looked down at his bracelet.

That was the best...and worste Christmas ever. Joey thought.

Joey walked out to the living room and sat down next to Cat.

"What do you wanna do today?" Joey asked.

"It's a nice day,we should go in the backyard.Play in the pool,relax in the hotub." Cat smiled.

"Let's go get lunch first!" Joey said.

Joey and Cat went to Chipotle and ate some lunch.After that,they went home to relax for the day.

Cat's POV

I changed into my swim suit  and grabbed my towel.I'm not planning to get into the pool or hot tub until later.I walked out to the backyard and Joey was shirtless,in his swim trunks,laying on the grass.

End POV 

Joey looked up and saw Cat walking towards him.

"Hey gorgeous." Joey smiled.

"Heyy." Cat said giggling.

"Nice swim suit." Joey said giggling.

"Thanks! Nice abs." Cat joked.

"Jealous?" Joey asked sarcastically.

"Totally!!" Cat joked.

They sat in sun chairs and talked for a long time.

"Wanna go in the pool?" Joey asked.

"Sure." Cat said.

Joey got up and jumped into the pool.

"Water's warm!!" Joey shouted.

Cat went to the edge of the pool and got in using the ladder.When she was half way down Joey swam really fast over to her and pulled her in.

"JOEY!!!!" Cat yelled.

"Oh no!! Cat you fell in!!" Joey laughed.

Cat splashed Joey with water and swam to the other side of the pool.

"STAY AWAY SEA MONSTER!!!" Cat shouted,laughing.

Joey chased Cat around in the pool.Joey caught Cat and dunked her under water.Cat rose from the water and dunked Joey's head under the water.

Cat got out of the pool and ran to the grass with Joey chasing after her.

Joey tackled Cat onto the ground and they rolled on the grass laughing.

Joey looked over at Cat,and smiled.They looked each other in the eyes.

"You're so beautiful." Joey smiled.

"You're so sweet Joey." Cat smiled.

"I love you..." Joey said.

Cat kissed Joey on the lips,for 10 seconds.

They broke the kiss.

"I love you too." Cat whispered.

Later that night,Joey made dinner for the two of them.They sat at the table and ate,and talked.

When they finished,Joey put the dishes in the sink and they sat in Joey's bed and watched movies.

Cat's POV

Joey put his arm around me,and I rested my head on his chest.I looked down at his other wrist,and noticed the bracelet he's wearing.Everytime I see him he's wearing it,ever since I met him.

End POV 

"Joey?" Cat said.

"Yeah?" Joey asked.

"Where did you get that bracelet?" Cat asked.

"I don't remember how I got it,but I know it was on Christmas.From when I was little." Joey said.

"Can I see it?" Cat asked.

Joey took off the bracelet and gave it to Cat.

Cat looked at it,studied it.

"Where did you get that necklace? You always wear it." Joey said.

Cat took her eyes off the bracelet and looked at her necklace.

"I think I got this on Christmas too." Cat said.

 Cat took off her necklace and gave it to Joey.

Joey examined the necklace very closely.

"Hey,it opens!" They both said at the same time.

They looked at each other with confused faces.

Joey and Cat opened the lockets at the same time,and their eyes widened.

"That's me..." Cat said.

Cat showed Joey the picture of Cat and Joey when they were younger.

"This is me when I was younger." Joey said.

Joey showed Cat the picture of him and Cat in the necklace.

[What Joey's Seeing.]

A bunch of childhood memories came flowing back to Joey.From 3rd grade up until the skating accident where he lost his memory.Meeting Cat in 3rd grade,growing up with her.Going to the park with her,first meeting her parents.Going to the mall with her,the movies with her.On Christmas day,Cat giving him the bracelet.Telling Cat he has to move,seeing her crying.Seeing Cat's dad hurt her. It all came back to him. 

[What Cat's seeing]

Cat thought for a moment,then it hit her.Cat found out what was so strange about Joey.Seeing Joey come to her table in 3rd grade,taking him home to meet her parents.Going to the movies with him.Her aunt dressing her up,to go to the flower garden field trip,hoping Joey would hold her hand.Joey giving her the vase,picking her flowers.Joey giving her the necklace,then hearing Joey was moving away from her.The memories,they were filling Cat's brain fastly. 

"Jo-Jo..." Cat whispered.

"Kit-Kat..." Joey said.

They looked at each other for a long time.

"We grew up together....until you moved...." Cat said.

"We knew each other all along."Joey said.

"You're my Kit-Kat." Joey said.

"I thought I would never see you again....you've been here all along."

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!!!!! Bye