Vlogging

Joey and Cat texting: 

Joey: Cat can I come over I'm bored!!!

Cat: Sure! Come over any time the door will be open.

Joey: Be there in 15 minutes

Cat brushed her hair and straightened her clothes a bit.She cleaned up her apartment then she heard the doorbell go off.

"Hey Joey!" Cat said welcoming him with a hug.

"Hey Cat!! How are you?" Joey asked.

"Good! Come inside." Cat said.

Joey came inside and sat on the couch.Cat closed the door then joined him on the couch.

"So,what do you want to do today?" Cat asked.

"Hmm.....wanna go get some lunch?" Joey asked.

"Sure." Cat said.

Joey and Cat drove to a sandwhich shop and ordered their sandwhiches.

"Is it ok if I vlog?" Joey asked.

"Sure." Cat said.

Joey pulled out his vlogging camera.

"Hello there everyonnee today I am having lunch with a very special guest! CATRIFIC!!!" Joey said turning the camera to face Cat.

"Heey Joey's audience." Cat said.

"We are eating at a sandwhich shop and I got a chicken sandwhich you know I loovee my chickenn!!" Joey said.

"I don't know what we will be doin' after this but I will update you guys then bAAII!!" Joey turned off his camera.

Cat and Joey ate the rest of their sandwhiches then went back to Cat's house.They hung out for a bit then Joey left to go home.

                                                   FAST FORWARD THROUGH LIFE 

Cat's POV

Today Stacy said for Teen we will be doing a scene from the movie The Notebook.I'm really excited but I'm also not the best actor,it'll be fun though.When I got to Teen I was 30 minutes early so I just hung around the studio.

End POV 

Soon,everyone got to the studio and they set up the camera and lights.

"Who's going first?" Meghan asked.

"Meghan and Joey will be first." Stacy said.

Meghan and Joey got in place and took a couple minutes to memorize their lines.The camera man turned on the camera and they did the scene.Now Cat and Joey were going to shoot the scene. They got in place and said their lines,Joey pulled Cat close to him like in the script,but didn't kiss her,because this was just a spoof.Cat and Joey were staring into each others eyes.

"Great job guys!" Stacy said.

Cat and Joey looked away.

Joey's POV

What was that.....It was like a magnet,I didn't want to look away from Cat.Her eyes seemed so different,they were like...shining.

End POV 

Joey changed into dry clothes and then left.He lay in bed thinking about Cat. What was so different about her? He wondered. He decided to check the Teen video on his laptop.The comments were shipping Cat and Joey. Jatrific Jatrific! Joey and Cat should date! Omg are Joey and Cat dating?!??! Those were a big portion of the comments. Joey smiled at the thought of being Cat's boyfriend.