Snow Ball fight - Part 2

Erin and Holtzmann head up to the lockers, Hotlzmann arms still resting over Erin's shoulders.
"I think I could do with a warm shower."Holtzmann says, dropping her arm to pen her locker.
"Yeah me two." Erin says opening her own locker. Then both hunt for there cloths from earlier and a towel. Both pilling what they need on top of there locker. Holtzmann shuts her locker and smiles.
"Where did Patty and Abby go?" Erin says shutting her locker.
"They're down stairs, I saw a light on in the kitchen." Holtzmann says reaching up to grabbed her stuff. Erin did the same. They both head into separate shower rooms.
-Time jump-
Erin steps out the shower and pulls her towel around her. The shower hand warmed her up nicely. She headed to her cloths as she patted herself dry. She looks down at her cloths to then realise she had picked up Jillian's trousers. She quickly got herself dressed then head to the other women's shower room. She could hear the 80's music and the water still running. She knew Holtzmann wouldn't hear her knocking so she decided it would be best just to quickly go in put the jeans down and run out. So she opened the door and ran over to the table where Jillian had dumped her cloths. She put the jeans down then turned. The shower curtain was being pulled back.
"Erin?!?" Holtzmann tried to cover herself with the curtain but it was too late the other brunette had already seen... Everything.
"Oh god, I'm so sorry." Erin began to blush a deep red, she diverted her eyes away and started heading for the door," I'd picked up your jeans on accident so I brought you them."
"Why didn't you knock?" Jillian asks blushing herself.
"I didn't think you'd hear it over your music." Erin was already opening the door, ready to leave. Her back turned to Holtzmann.
"Oh." Jillian says smiling, " umm could you pass me my towel."
Erin turned back around to see that Jillian had left her towel at the other side of the room. Quickly Erin moved to pick it up and pass it to the other scientist. She offered out the towel in her hand and Jillian moved to grab it. But instead Jillian grabbed Erin by the wrist pulling her towards her. They connected lips. The kiss was soft and brief as Erin pulled away.
"What the hell Holtz!" Erin breathed heavily still inches away from the other naked women. She couldn't take her eyes away.
"Like what you see?" Holtzmann winked, taking the towel and rapping it around herself.
"I-I." Erin stuttered.
"Shh."Holtzmann raised her finger to the brunette's lips,"I already know the answer." She moved her finger away.
That's when Erin cupped the back of Holtzmann neck and pulled her into a kiss. This kiss was deep and full of passion.