FELICIA'S CONQUEST

ALIAN’S POV

  Sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare charmed me from my reverie; I had been lost in my thought for so long. Mesmerised by the captivating ray of the sun interplaying with the dimmed room. The silhouette rested on the famed upholstery placed on the wall.

Melissa had left the room like she was some kind of escort; I really liked her guts, she could do things that I would prescribe for every man. It was healing; something out of this world.  As I continued to pace around my hotel room, my mind jolted back to the time Tivvy was in my arms, sound asleep, that was some weeks ago, she woke up clueless to the fact that she drifted to sleep while she was sprawled on me. Skin to skin was very daring, but I couldn’t and wouldn’t hurt her. It wasn’t in my place to. She had suffered enough from her past; I didn’t want to add to her insanity.

A native sound from my mobile propped me to reality, it was a missed call from Stone. Maybe he had information on the audit. I hurriedly wore my blazer accompanied with my brown leather skin hide shoes. I looked the part of a very successful CEO, how ironic, how the family business is crashing down before my eyes.  

“Mr James, are you checking out?” the sweet voice owned by the receptionist asked with her bubbly eyes.

“I’ll be back” I sent my best wink, “Don’t miss me too much”. Trencha, the receptionist grinned in response. She understood the sign language.

“After 3pm in room 204.” I whispered to her hearing. Her cheeks flushed in understanding.

I wasn’t a man slut, or was I? I haven’t staged my eyes on one woman. Why have one, when the sea is ridden with billions. I had a feeling I was going to have an eventful day.  

“Stone....” a voice cooed in his ear

“Felicia.”  Stone stared deep into her eyes, flicking his eyes up and down assessing her assets. She had stripped to her purple lacy underwear. Purple was Stone’s colour, It sent chills to his spine. Felicia strutted her hips to the hinge of the door to Stone’s office.

“What do we have here, Felicia.” Stone’s deep voice turned husky in nanoseconds

“How about an early birthday present” Felicia said as her heels clicked and met with the tiled floor

“My birthday isn’t until next year” Stone motioned to his laps, sending a message to Felicia to come to him while still trying to hold a conversation with her.

“To save up for lost time” Felicia said as she slides quickly into Stone’s lap Felicia kisses every corner of Stone’s face. Sending thrills to his groin making him her slave. She had him cornered, she had her toy boy. Stone skilfully struggled to unclasp her bra hook. but she didn’t give him consent.

The door to Richard Stone’s Office was pushed open revealing a distorted Stone with his mouth opened in astonishment. Felicia didn’t flinch; she seemed unbothered with the intrusion. She grabbed her clothes that had earlier been discarded to the floor. She walked around still on the lingerie eyeing what seemed to be her next contestant. Alian James received a wanting look from Felicia. It was sultry but he came here for business.

“Sorry for the intrusion, your secretary wasn’t informed that you were busy. She let me in” Alian tended his apologies to the distraught man in front of him

“Not to bother, I apologise for the scene you met in here.’’ Stone motioned to an empty chair for Alian to take his seat.

“I’m guessing you have news concerning the business” Alian started

“I wouldn’t call it info, but a new development in the case file” stone replied suppressing Alian high hope

“What do you mean by that?” Alian asked with a surprised look plastered on his face

“Do you know these people?” Stone reveals a pair of photographs with scribbles over them

“Yes, they work for me” Alian response stimulated a full smile from Stone.

“During the course of investigation, I stumbled upon this notary from the judge consenting these two...... ” Stone directs his gaze at the photograph stapled to his hands. “.........to rise about $125,000 fine for hassling an infant PR company. They have been charged for fraud and embezzlement.” Stone finished and he presented the documents that accompanied the notary. Alian scanned through the documents that were in his possession.

“What does this info have to do with the ongoing investigation?” Alian asked

“This is a lead, we suspect these two criminals are behind your company’s insolvency”

“Stone I don’t need suspects, I need solutions. When you have more information, you know where and when to contact me.”

“Are you still lodging at Dámore D’Belle?’’Stone asked an impatient Alian who was already approaching the door.

‘Yes.’ Alian sent a cold reply as his hands touched the door knob.

  The strange woman Alian met in a compromising position with Stone mouthed some words to him that he could not discern. He noticed she was fully clothed and sending him a wink. He waved it off to concentrate with his mobile. .................................................................................................................................................

Hey guys

Pls don't forget to vote and comment

Thanks

Love you guys