INCOGNITO

TIVVYS POV

I missed my prince charming. My mind would wander day in day out; he is an angel to behold. Such beauty is never farfetched. I missed those blue eyes of his that pierced into my soul, those eyes that saved me from drowning in sin. I missed his pert lips that mumbled words of encouragements to me, the lips that touched my heart to sanity. Was it his strong arms that landed me safely to the ground? Oh was my mind wandering a lost path. I did not have a chance to get his name, he seemed like a Connor or an Evan to me. Oh well! I guess I might never know. My lonely walk on this earth was ripping my existence into halves; I did a lot of thinking and I decided to go back home and surrender to death and to the enemy. Life would never remain the same after this war and I don't think I would have won. My opponents were skilled in the game of dirty deception and I was no pro.

Tivvy lost the battle but she has not lost the war yet.

***********************************************************************

ALIANS POV

I waltzed into the restaurant by 7:05pm; I was late, I knew but I silently hoped that Stone wasn't a man to be on time. All my wishes turned awry when I spotted him on a table. He has loosened his neck tie and he was dressed in a white shirt and pale blue chiffon trousers. A lot more casual than I expected and then a thought rushed down my head, he was a private eye; He had to be in incognito.

"Would that be all sir?" the waiter curtly asked the feisty looking man in front of him; Stone looked very sardonic with a grim smile plastered on his lips.

"Yes"  Stone dismisses the waiter. A figure approached his table with a lapel on his shirt. It dawned on him that the heir to the Jamiere stood right in front of him.

"Alian James I presume?" Stone stretched forth his hands to seal a handshake

"Richard Stone, a pleasure meeting you" Alian firmly wrapped his hand around Stone's to seal the handshake.  Stone offered me a chair to sit; he tapped on the bell on his table to call the waiter's attention to our table.
The waitress gravitated to our table with a fake smile swathed on her face

"Waitress, can you get this old chap here what he needs"

"Here are today's specials" the waitress by name Winstine was chanting out various exquisite meals of the day.

"I think I would just want water, I won't be staying for too long" Winstine shot him a weird glare.

"Nothing else" she pressed on to be sure he wasn't ordering. Stone gave her look to show she was dismissed

"Why are we here, Mr James?" Stone looked straight into my eyes and now I knew he meant business.

"My company is on the brink of bankruptcy" Alian blurted out with such difficulty

"I know, what do you want me to do about that?"

"How did you......"" i was cut off by Stone's skilled research about the company's projection over the year 2014 to 2015

"How did I know all these? you forget I'm a private eye. The company had been stalling in the stocks for over a year now. Outsiders will never know the company is experiencing such woes because reportedly you make more gains than losses"

"How eerily possible is it that we make more gains that losses but we are on the verge of bankruptcy" Alian asked Stone while taking a sip from the water before him.

"It is either the company is being sabotaged or the company is facing financial problems"

"I have here the database of all the company's activities for five years straight, our losses, gains and our in betweens also this folder holds the new projected losses that was recorded by heads of department."
Alian presented a flash drive and a folder of information to Stone.

"I will contact you, Mr James"   Stone arose from his seat to give Alian their parting handshake

"Have a nice evening!"

If everything goes well, this will be the beginning of the end. ********************************************************************************************************************************

Hi guys!!

Did you enjoy this chapter

Pls comment and vote for my story

Noseh!