In Love with the Devil

Start from the beginning

'Fane'

This early?

"Helo..?"

'I was gambling should or shouldn't I call you, afraid that I'll disturb your sleep' I was greet by Fane deep baritone voice which make me weak since the moment I hear it.

"I can't sleep" Was my short respond, glad to have him on the phone since I already miss him too much.

Why he affect me this deep?

I never felt something like this to any guys before.

'Another nightmare?'

"It's you actually"

'Me?'

"I guess being mad at you guilt me"

He chuckle from the other side 'Because I scare your boy toy friend?'

"He's not my boy toy, Fane" I rolled my eyes "I am mad because you don't trust me with another guy"

'It's them that I don't trust, baby, not you' Thank God he can't see me right now because I'm blushed hard.

"You and your mouth" I murmured which make him laugh harder.

'I missed you' Oh God, what's wrong with him and sweet talked.

"I missed you too"

'Can I come?'

Wait "What?!" is he serious! "Fane, it's like 2.20 in the morning, are you mad?"

'Mad about you'

Oh God, I groan and throw my body onto my bed.

How can he easily speak like that? is he mean it?

'Luna, can I come?'

Can he?

I hid my face on the pillow before I speak "I'll wait for you" I tell him with red face. I never invite any guy to my room and it worse that Zafi is not here, oh God, I'm being naughty.

Knock... Knock..

Huh?

'Open up, baby'

He's here?!