Shot Number One: Crush

What will you do when you met your crush in the Winter night?

"Aniya, eonnie. Shhh!" Sooyoung fearfully pushed her friend, Irene aside as she hid herself within the over sized jacket she was wearing while leaning against her desk. She whined upon the teasing of her friends, knowing her big crush's foot steps were almost coming close to pass by her classroom.

She lifted her head a little to have a peak at him, before she realized that he was walking inside their room.

Her eyes widen, before she tried to be casual upon the certain guy's arrival, removing her jacket from her body, as she crossed her arms, looking into the outside of the window. Irene snickered at her friend's cuteness, before she darted her attention into the single guy, "Oh, Sungjae-ah!" They both high-fived, before he sat near Sooyoung, which made the hair on the back of her neck stood up, leaving her frozen.

He gave a slight smile at her, before she nodded stiffly, smiling weakly as well before Irene chuckled at the awkward interaction between the two.

"Don't smile on me, Irene-noona." Sungjae scowled, before his face frowned at the elder friend he had. "Waeyo?" She questioned innocently, before Sungjae exclaimed, "Why do I have to be the one assembling the night party for tomorrow!?", "Oh? It wasn't me who picked you!" Irene replied with her beautiful widen eyes, "Ey, don't give me that stare noona. I'm very sure it was you."

Both Irene and Sungjae kept on arguing with each other, before they realized that Sooyoung was awkwardly staring at them with her mouth slightly open. "Mianhe." Irene mumbled before she looks over to Sungjae who apologizes at well.

Her cheeks suddenly heat up in embarassment, before shyly muttering, "Is there anything I can help for tomorrow?", "Good. Since Sungjae wasn't agreeing with the flow, you can buy for-" Irene's mouth was covered with Sungjae's large palm, before he muttered, "It's fine, Sooyoung. I can manage, just enjoy the party for tomorrow." He smiled genuinely, unable to realize that he was choking Irene already.

He slighty pulled away, before realizing that Sooyoung had her brows knitten together, before he asked, "Why?"

"Um... How did you know my name?" Shoot. He clicked his tongue, before he turned his head into Irene who was breaking out into a huge grin, before muttering, "Eh.. I've heard it a few times already from my classroom. And also, you're quite pretty. Aren't you popular?"

Shot two. Her heart beat keeps on rising with his cheesy comments lately. She lightly stifled an awkward laugh, before muttering, "I'm not popular, Sungjae." She couldn't believe that this was the day where she could mutter his name. All she thought was she would just live her world without even calling his name for real.

But here she was, talking casually to him like Irene wasn't even there.

The blush on her cheeks were still apparent, making Irene enjoy the view within the two. But knowing he was popular, it's impossible for him to like a normal and silent girl like Sooyoung. And that was obviously what makes Sooyoung awkward and sad as hell. Even if her heart kept on rising due to his words, she knew that he was just this nice to make all the girls fall head over heels on him. Lightly biting her lower lip, she sighed closing her eyes. She doesn't even realize that Sungjae was staring at her, as if melting down her whole being.

"It was Eunkwang who put you in that assignment." Irene mumbled, breaking out the silence between the two. Sungjae gritted his teeth in response, before standing, "That old guy." He ran away all of a sudden without even saying good bye to them, which made Irene roll her eyes before looking over to Sooyoung. "Are you okay?",