"He is no longer my son, brother, I thought we went over this already," Poseidon snapped. "Boy, you have no right to speak at this time."

"N-not your son?" Percy stuttered. This was news to him. His knees grew even weaker, and he knew he wouldn't last long before he fell to the ground.

"Silence!" Zeus interrupted. "Perseus Jackson you are here by sentenced to death!"

"B-but-" Percy silently kicked himself. Why must he be stuttering so much? It isn't like he was't expecting this. But he was somehow in too much shock to muster any emotion than denial.

Again, interrupting him, Zeus yelled, "Silence!" He struck his hands out towards Percy. His master bolt appeared in his right hand and he shouted again, "Farewell, Perseus Jackson!"

There was no time to do anything but stand there even as a searing pain as a result of the lightning covered his body. He felt his body disintegrate from the inside out and his vision turned white. It took barely a second but Percy felt as if it went on for ages.

He heard someone shouting in pain, not realizing immediately that it was himself.

Then nothing.

- - - -

Percy was not yet fully conscious when he registered angry voices talking around him. He mildly wondered what Zeus would punish him eternally with and hoped it didn't have anything to do with any of the things he regretted when he was alive.

"Hades, Percy, you were so close to creating the change they needed. Then they had to go and loose their common sense!"

Oh, no, that sounded like Luke Castellan. Was he going to have to relive his worst moments? Was this an imitation of Luke or did they get him to come visit the Fields of Punishment just for him?

"Yeah, and you had a promise to keep!"

Leo? He came too? A wave of guilt rushed over him. He had planned on talking to the gods about Calypso for Leo when the aftermath of the war died down. He'd made a promise right before Leo went and got himself blown up.

Then Luke's words registered.

That didn't quite make sense in the setting he was imagining so he forced his eyes open. Blinking at the sudden light, he looked around the small room he found himself in. There was Luke and Leo, but there was also Charles Beckandorf, Michael Yew, Will Solace, Nico di Angelo, the Stoll brothers, Apollo, Hades, and a couple faces he didn't know.

"Beckandorf? Apollo? Hades?" He asked skeptically. "What on earth is happening?"

"That, Mr. Jackson, is an excellent question," the figure Percy didn't know spoke. His voice tickled something in the far reaches of his memory but he couldn't quite grasp it. It was echoey, as if the person were speaking in a very large, and deep cavern.

"Who are you?" Percy asked, staring at the strange figure in front of him. He was tall and had dark eyes but they were filled with sparks and they seemed endless, like the universe it's self. When that thought struck him, he knew exactly who this was. His eyes widened. "Chaos," he muttered, in utter shock.

"Percy, now is not the time to go getting all powerful beings mad okay?" Leo stage whispered. "You just might get a worse than death experience with this one."