(20) "Falling for April", "Hate Me, Date Me" and "Enchanted"

Falling for April by amyleewriter

Recommended for: People who love to read about twisted plots of friendship and romance.

Summary: Suddenly I stopped myself and remembered that I wasn’t supposed to be April’s friend. I had gotten so caught up on how much I felt for her in just one week that I had completely ignored the fact that I didn’t hang out with people like her.

*This story is complete*

Hate Me, Date Me by Cassinthe80s

Recommended for: People who love to read about twisted plots of friendship and romance.

Summary: Kara Kennedy is not a fan of guys. Her friends have all gotten their hearts crushed by someone and she's seen way too many girls get turned upside down when a guy comes along. She swears it will never ever be here that's doing that.

Until Finn Matthews comes along. He's a flirt, an idiot, a player... plus, Kara's friend Madison has already had Finn Fever and it didn't end pretty. Why won't he leave her alone?

*This is an ongoing story*

Enchanted by SoCcErChIcK33

Recommended for: People who love to read about twisted plots of friendship and romance.

Summary: A boy who is a undercover prince, not ready to take on the throne. A gorgeous girl, who was unknown to the world, opens up her life in photography, but was cursed when she was a little girl. One popular, beautiful girl, trying to use her magic to take over the world . . . This is the world, of Enchanted. Where life is never perfect. Where fairy-tale endings never exist. And where love is the most vulnerable but is also most the powerful.

*This is an ongoing story*