(3) "Gold Rush", "My mom is a..." and "Looking After..."

Gold Rush by XxSkater2Girl16xX

Recommended for: People who love to read about twisted plots of romance and friendship. Also, for people who enjoy humor as much as I do.

Summary:

Gold is an extremely popular band consisting of three gorgeous boys. When Gold transfers to Oakwood Academy, all the students are beside themselves with excitement... except one. Iris Carter likes Gold, sure, but she also likes keeping her grades up, and not fanning over them like many of the other girls. By some minor miracle, Gold takes an interest in Iris, and soon she becomes friends with them, which changes her life completely.

*This is an ongoing story*

My mom is a prostitute, my dad a sex addict, my brother and I are...? by lovemefoeva

Recommended for: People who love to read about twisted plots of romance and friendship.

Summary:

Brother and Sister in love? U dont hear that everyday.

*This story is completed*

Looking After The Harrison Boys by thenerdyguys

Recommended for: People who love to read about twisted plots of romance and friendship.

Summary:

Amelia is broke - no not heart broken, actually money broke.

After losing her only job, she is left with no money in her account and with the date of the payment of the rent coming up, she's in need of a job - fast. But being at the age of seventeen and still a full time working student, how is she going to find a job at such short notice?

On the edge of giving up, her good friend Cynthia tells her about a job that requires looking after four boys with a pay of 35 dollars per hour, Amelia immediately accepts.

With the assumption that the four boys were a young bunch, Amelia thought this babysitting job was going to be easy peasy. But only to see that these four boys were indeed not young but...

Growing teenaged boys.

Amelia Wilcox, meet the Harrison boys.

*This is an ongoing story*