(18) "HELL NO!!! I'm Never...", "Mr. & Mrs. Impossible!" and "Dear Players..."

HELL NO!!! I'm Never Gonna Get Married To You! by tauralicious

Recommended for: People who love to read about twisted plots of friendship and romance. Also, for those who love to read stories that will make you laugh out loud.

Summary: Be careful what you wish for, because sometimes wishes come true... especially if you wish for something NOT to happen!

Andy Carter ends up in the bed with Austin Blake, a rich arrogant guy, just before she gets to know she's going to have to marry him. Some family traditions and business deals made these two, totally opposite people, bind in an intangible force of.... LOVE...

Hate transforming into unconditional Love.........

Lust-filled intentions turning into unending Love.........

But somethings won't just let them be together!

Will Andy Carter ever going to get married to Austin Blake??

A twisty, jealous, juicy, cranky, lustful, Arranged Love Story.......

*This story is completed*

Mr. & Mrs. Impossible! by tauralicious

Recommended for: People who love to read about twisted plots of friendship and romance. Also, for those who love to read stories that will make you laugh out loud.

Summary: Be careful who you sleep with... because sometimes your life can totally change when you wake up the next morning...

Specially when you don't expect to find yourself in a strange room with a totally hot and charming stranger smirking at you and a strange cold thing around your finger...

The Carlson family tradition is again going to tie the two strangers in a marital bond - only that it wont be an arranged marriage....... but an Accidental Marriage!

Will Arianna Carlson have the same fate as her parents? She Don't Think So...

*This story is completed*

Dear Players, I Can Play The Game Better by My_Heart_Is_Ink

Recommended for: People who love to read about twisted plots of friendship and romance.

Summary: With her parents off on a two year trip Chloe finds herself reunited with her older brother. Now not only does Chloe have to face the drama of a new town, school, and home she also has to face the drama of THREE COCKY PLAYERS who, by the way, have all just made a bet to play Chloe.

*This story is completed*