(15) "Tonight On The Titanic", "My Two Favorite..." and "Falling For You..."

Tonight On The Titanic by Fallzswimmer

Recommended for: People who love to read about twisted plots of friendship and romance. Also, for those who love to read stories that will make you laugh out loud.

Summary: When Samuel meets Kate, he feels alive again. She's everything he's ever wanted and everything he can't have. All his worries about being engaged to a girl who he has never met fade into the background. But as the two grow closer, Sam can't help but wonder what he should do: disappear with his new found love once the Titanic reaches New York, or marry a stranger for money to save his siblings?

Kate is a girl with imagination. She wants to become a published author, but with hardly any money she couldn't even afford to pay for her own boarding ticket. Not even in her wildest dreams did she imagine meeting a handsome stranger who might possibly be able to offer her the world.

*This is an ongoing story*

My Two Favorite Guys by farawayfromnowhere

Recommended for: People who love to read about twisted plots of friendship and romance. Also, for those who love to read stories that will make you laugh out loud.

Summary: Ellie. She loves them both - they're twin brothers.

Jeremy, he's sweet, a gentleman, everything Ellie should want in a guy.

Emmett, he's hot-headed, a smoker, he's breaks his promises.

She's with Jeremy. She feels deliriously happy - but when Emmett comes back home, she feels old feelings rising up and she makes a mistake that could change everything.

*This is an ongoing story*

Falling For You Darling by duhhitsdelicious

Recommended for: People who love to read about twisted plots of friendship and romance. Also, for those who love to read stories that will make you laugh out loud.

Summary: Aria Heart is your normal 17-year-old girl just trying to find her place in high school. Not only that, but she has this undying crush for this boy named Luke Clasen. She needs to find a way to let him know about her love for him before senior year ends and she hopes that maybe he might feel the same way...if only he knew she existed.

Aria is a dramatic and funny person while Luke is is one of the best baseball players at their school. How will Aria grab his attention away from Hanna, Luke's long term girlfriend?

*This is an ongoing story*