"Look!" she squealed, completely ignoring me, as she held up her phone.

I sent her one last glare before peering down at the phone. My eyes widened as I watched the video of me and Carter on the dance floor. No.

"Almost everyone has seen it!" she said excitedly.

"What?" I asked shocked. No, no NO. This could not happen. Everyone will have seen how terrible I looked. How disgusting I was. I took a deep breath. But who cares right? I tried telling myself. I ran a hand through my hair.

"I can't believe I missed it!" Aria said as she tucked her phone away. "Gosh, I wish I could've been there!"

I shook my head. "No, you're lucky you stayed at home," I told her.

She rolled her eyes at me. "Lilah, come-" she was cut off by the bell. "Crap! I'm so late! I'll see you at lunch!" she cried over her shoulder as she ran down the hall. 

I sighed and closed my eyes as I leaned back against my locker. So many people must've seen that video by now. I suddenly felt a prescence. I opened my eyes to see Reece in front of me. His arms on either side of me again. I wonder if that was habit of his. Did he like cornering people? Did he like to be intimidating?

I looked away. I couldn't look at him after the party. It was so embarrassing. 

"You're gaining quite the publicity little Lilah."

I kept my head to the side and bit my tongue. "Can you move?" I asked, not even trying to swat his arms away. "I have a class to get to."

"Oh come on. Live a little," he said not moving an inch. "I bet you've never skipped class before."

"Nope, and I'm not about to start," I told him, still avoiding contact. Why was he even here? To make fun of me about the party?

"I can see you are back to sweatshirts. What? No more fancy dresses for me?" I could tell he was smirking. I remained silent. "Why aren't you looking at me?" he asked. "Is there something on your face or something?" he said as he leaned to the side to try to get a better look at my face. I simply turned my head in the other direction. "Oh I know what it is," he finally said. Has he finally realized how stupid and embarrassed I feel? "I bet your avoiding looking at me because you know you can't resist me anymore. My stunning good looks are just too overwhelming for you," he teased. 

I ducked under his arm and headed down the hall. He easily caught up to me and grabbed my arm, making me come to a complete stop. I kept my eyes on the floor. "Please, Reece. Just let me go to class."

Suddenly, his other hand took my chin and guided my face up so that I was looking straight at him. He had a frown on his face and his eyebrows were furrowed. "Is something wrong?" he asked with concern.

I whipped my head away and ripped my arm from his grasp. "I'm going to be late," I said quietly as I walked down the hallway. This time, he didn't follow me. 

By the time lunch rolled around, I was more than ready to go home. Once I sat down, Aria and Renee were already there. They stood up to go get in the lunch line, but they paused as they waited for me.

I shook my head. "I'm not hungry," I insisted. But my stomach said otherwise.

Aria gave me a look. "Yes you are, now come on," she ordered. 

I shook my head again. "No, seriously," I told them. "You guys go."

Renee leaned on the table. "Lilah," she said in a reprimanding tone. "When was the last time you ate?" she asked.