I scowled at him in disgust. "Like what? Being an annoying asshole?" I said as I turned to leave.

I was stopped when he grabbed my wrist. I turned around, practically seething.

"Alright, alright, I'm sorry ok? I'll stop perving on you, ok?" I rolled my eyes. "Why don't we start over? I'm Carter," he said as he slowly let go of my wrist.

I smiled. "And I'm leaving," I said in a sarcastic friendly voice.

And again, I found his hand wrap around my wrist. "Oh come on! Please? Just give me a chance here."

"No! Now leave me alone!" I said as I slapped his hand away and made my way for the stairs.

Ugh. It was official. My night totally sucked. I just hoped that Lilah's turned out better than mine did.

**************************

*Lilah's POV*

When Renee had finally decided to come up, I had changed into my pajamas and wiped my face clean of makeup. I threw my hair up into a sloppy ponytail and buried my nose in a book. She was ranting about something Carter had said to her. I shook my head. Carter, Carter, Carter. 

Once she was done telling me how close she was to dancing with Sean, she plopping down onto the bed and looked at me. "How was your night?"

I shrugged. "I still think we should've stayed at your house."

She smirked. "Oh come on! I saw you dancing out there," I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever."

"Whatever nothing! You looked good," her eyes widened as if she just remembered something. "Oh! What about Reece! What was Reece's reaction when he saw you tonight?" she asked excitedly.

I sighed. "Well, he was pretty quiet," I mumbled. He was probably really disgusted at the awful choice of clothing.

"That's good!" she exclaimed.

I rose an eyebrow. "I don't think so," I muttered, but this time she didn't hear me.

"Did you flirt him up?" she asked as she wiggled her eyebrows.

I shrugged. "Not really," I told her honestly.

She frowned. "Lilah! Why not? That was kind of the goal here!"

"Whatever," I said, completely ignoring her question while going back to my book.

She sighed, clearly noticing that I was not going to tell her any details of my night any time soon. "Fine," she said after a while. "Why don't you put that book down and help me find something to do to distract myself from all of those loud idiots down there trying to drink themselves to death," she suggested.

We decided to watch movies until the party died down below. The next morning after we finally got everyone to leave. Logan made me help him clean up since I actually participated in the party this time. So of course I made Renee stay and help us since she was the one who forced me into it.

Once Monday rolled around I felt weak and tired. I went with my favorite sweatshirt so I could just bury myself in it for the rest of the day. I trudged into school and went straight to my locker. I tiredly through my books in before shutting my locker. As I turned around I was met with a squealing Aria who rushed up right in front of so suddenly that I jumped and banged my head on the locker. 

I winced before glaring at her. "Geez Aria, don't do that! You're going to give me a freakin' concussion or something," I grumbled as I rubbed the back of my head.