saturday (二)

〰

   none of them travelled out that night. as it was christmas eve, the two were both busy with their own stuff.

take for example, yoongi has been all cooped up over at his studio today, brushing up on the final details of his work before rushing to submit his song to pd-nim before the deadline.

and all thanks to jisoo, he is almost done with the piece. there was just a little fine tuning to do but leaning back against his chair, yoongi could not help but to smile dreamily right at the thought of her.

one must think that he is crazy to be wearing a beanie indoors, let alone in his own home, but not known to everyone, this grey beanie is something which he truly adores. the thought of it being made out from scratch touched him a lot and not kidding you, he even wore it to sleep.

"ah... i-geo jinjja joh-da", he muttered to himself as he continued writing and it was a few hours later that he finally completed his work. stretching out his arms, he yawned as he gradually plopped himself onto the bed before welcoming tomorrow.

on the other hand, jisoo had been busy with the decorations and food at home all day long, in preparation for her mini christmas party that night. in and out of the kitchen, she had been working non-stop while humming to her favourite bts's songs. fortunately for her, she was in a good mood today such that she was extremely efficient in her work. all of the preparations didn't take long for her and finally in the evening, she was able to welcome her friends and families to her warm and cozy home; where the party then proceeded on smoothly into the night.

in spite of them not being physically together for that night, still, the duo have this magical bond. oblivious to all, they actually shared the same thoughts in mind as they smiled inwardly to themselves over at the two different places, but at the same time.

and as for this bond, it shall only be revealed on the very the next day, where they finally get to meet each other again.

a/n: next chapt's the last (: