monday

〰

"sorry. sorry, excuse me!", apologised the girl as she squeezed her way past the crowd which was forming during the wee hours of the morning.

with a cup of hot coffee held in one hand and her t-money card in the other, kim jisoo clumsily tapped in at the gantry before making a dash towards the platform.

"the train is approaching. the train is approaching,"

the announcement didn't make it any better for her and struggling to keep her bags and other belongings from falling, jisoo scrambled up the stairs in hurry. it sucked especially here in south korea that the government encourages healthy living and hence, most up going escalators do not operate in the mornings.

jisoo cursed as she climbed up the never ending steps. she was already running late for work and yet, nothing was in favour of her still. right then, she wasn't watching her way as carefully as usual and therefore, a second after, she accidentally missed a step and started to fall back.

"fuckkkk-"
"i got you miss,"

an arm suddenly wrapped around her petite waist right before she touched down and dramatically swinging a round in the air, jisoo's mouth gaped open as she found her eyes unable to leave those of the stranger's.

"you alright?", her saviour asked with a look of concern, breaking the intimate moment they were sharing just seconds ago. then, narrowing his eyes at the object which is now lying on the ground, he bent his trunk forward and picked up the empty cup swiftly.

meanwhile, jisoo could only blink her eyes several times at him as she readjusted herself from the shaken state.

"sorry that i am not able to save this for you though", he handed her back with the cup of emptied coffee,

"but i sure hope that this will be enough to keep you warm,"

to jisoo's surprise, her saviour soon brought down his own scarf to wrap it warmly around her neck instead.

"here you go", he gave her a smile.

"and now, run along!", he urged her and noticing the incoming train, jisoo's eyes danced unceremoniously back and forth between it and him.

"go ahead,"

with that being said, jisoo made a quick bow to him before charging towards the train without any hesitation. she jostled her way in and thankfully, she managed to save herself a spot to stand at in the end. leaning against the window, jisoo heaved a sigh of relief but it was when her eyes darted towards the outside of the window, she then caught sight of her saviour yet again.

fighting!

he was already standing at the opposite platform as he mouthed that to her with his fist punched up into the air. and just with this, it was already enough to make jisoo's day, she  chuckled.

before the train started leaving, with the sides of her little fingers pressing against the window, jisoo leaned in slightly and started blowing hot air onto it. as it was the season of cold winter, the window soon fogged up around the region and using her index finger, she quickly scribbled some words onto it.

gomawoyo,

it read.