Tomorrow's Visitor

Start from the beginning

"Enjoying the view?" the man called back to him.

"Oh, yes," said Tomorrow. "Nothing turns me on more than people who break into my home and invade my privacy."

"I'm naked and gorgeous," said the man. "You should thanking me."

"Who says I'm gay?"

At the top of the stairs, the man went right.

"I have perfect gaydar," he said over his shoulder. "I'm never wrong."

Tomorrow watched as the man peered first into the library, then the bathroom.

"This would go faster if you gave me directions," the man said.

"Go straight out the back door and keeping walking until you get a whooshing sensation."

"I already have a whooshing sensation," the man replied with a wink.

Tomorrow's face grew hot.

"It's down there," he said, pointing to the left, hoping that if he appeased the man with pants, he would take his cute ass and charming smirk, and get the hell out.

The man put his hands on his hips.

"I suspect ulterior motives," he said.

With a cry of annoyance, Tomorrow stalked down the hall, threw open the door to his bedroom and pulled out the first pair of pants he found.

"Here," he said, hurling them at the man. "Now stop flaunting that...thing...and get out."

The man held the pants up to his waist.

"These won't fit me," he said. "They're made for short people with tiny little sticks for legs."

Tomorrow was incandescent. He was so angry he couldn't speak. His jaw had locked in the closed position.

"You must have something," the man said. He dug through Tomorrow's drawers, flinging clothing left and right. "Oh, this will do."

'This' was a pair of pajamas, a christmas present from a misguided great-aunt. Not only were they three sizes too big, they were also covered with candy canes and jolly snowmen. The man put them on, leaving the top unbuttoned.

"How do I look?" he asked.

Tomorrow glowered at him and began picking up the scattered clothes.

There was a hell and he was in it.

The man ignored him, choosing instead to examine his reflection in the dresser mirror. He then snooped around the room with the shameless curiosity of a cat.

"You can tell a lot about a person by where they sleep," he said.

"Enthralling. You should write a book."

"Who says I haven't?"

The man jumped backwards onto the bed, crawling to the center. He crossed his legs, watching as Tomorrow darted around, scooping up his clothes.

"I wasn't expecting this," the man said. "King size with a goose-down comforter and silk sheets. Snuggly and sexy."

Tomorrow slammed shut the last drawer.

"Are you done?" he asked. "In case you haven't noticed, I like my privacy."

"Humans are social creatures," replied the man. "I'm doing you a favor."

"Please don't," said Tomorrow.

The man shot off the bed, bounding across the room and trapping Tomorrow against the walls. He bent forward, palms flat on either side of Tomorrow's head. He was at least six inches taller with chromium oxide green eyes set in the rose-milk complexion of a renaissance portrait.