You Know

So Camila quit Fifth Harmony and I'm honestly don't know what the fuck to feel right now. Like on one hand, I pissed but on the other I just want her to be happy and if leaving 5H makes her happy then I guess I can deal with it.

Just stay off her ass guys. She's happy now so leave her alone. We all honestly saw this coming.

They're all going to leave sooner or later if you think about it. They won't be a band the rest of their lives. We enjoyed our time with Camila now it's time to enjoy or time with the other girls before they leave.

Stop thinking about Camila right now. Let her be happy. Because that should be all we want from her and all of the other girls.

P.S. I for one will listen to and buy all of her albums to show her support. And I am definitely gonna be buying 5H3 when that shit drops cause Normani said it would be popping.

Just show them all support. Show them all how much we love them. Don't ruin this for any of them. Because no matter what Camila will always be in Fifth Harmony. It's how they started and it's how it'll always be. She's just moving on to other stuff.

And when the other girls disperse it will still always be Fifth Harmony. Just trust them, okay? Thanks.