Last Chapter.

Y/N'S POV

It's been 5 months since I returned home. I was released from the hospital two months after my return. I had my leg cast remove a month after my release and ever since then the band and I have been working on new music. After my release from the hospital I had the trial for Austin. He pleaded guilty. He apologized for kidnapping me and raping me. I didn't tell him so but I forgave him. I mean no sense in holding a grudge, right? He was sent to prison for 15 years.

I talked to a therapist for a while before and after my release. She actually helped me a lot. I wasn't as depressed any more and I didn't develop PTSD like she said most people in my situation should have. I still see her every week.

Camila and I are still going strong. Our 6 month anniversary was today. We'd be spending it at the band's first concert in a long time and I wrote a special song for Camila.

Our concert sold out, it's crazy how many fans we had. They all supported us when we took our break and all wished me a happy recovery. I like to believe that thanks to them, my family, and Camila I was better.

I still had a little limp but hopefully it would go away sooner or later. The band and I were in glam getting ready for the concert which was in less than 15 minutes. We were so ready for this. I sent Dinah a quick text.

Me: She distracted?

Dmac: I got u, dawg. She won't be at that concert for at least another 10 mins so she'll miss her shot at seeing u

Me: Good job, D.

I smiled and put my phone in my pocket.

"Everything set?" I asked Alec and he gave me a thumbs up.

"Great! Let's do this thing," I grinned.

We all walked to the side stage just in time to watch Bea Miller finish up her set. She was doing her final song Fire N Gold. I looked around at the others.

The band and I were dressed as such tonight:
Mikki wore a leather skirt, and a white blouse with a grey jean jacket over it. She had on combat boots and on a necklace and a pair of earrings as accessories.
Jared wore a grey bro tank, a pair of dark blue ripped skinny jeans, and a pair of black converse high tops.
Alec wore a grey v-neck muscle t-shirt, a white bandana around his wrist, blue skinny jeans, and white sneakers.
I wore black skinny jeans, a white graphic t-shirt that said "What's Your B?" on it, a grey button down shirt that I left completely unbuttoned, a black beanie with fuzzy ball on the end, and black sneakers. I wore a chain around my neck that had a ring on it.

When Bea finished her set we all ran on stage and grabbed our instruments.

"What's up, LA?!" I shouted into the mic. The crowd cheered.

"We missed all of you guys so much! We are so happy to be on stage tonight so without further ado let's get this party started!" More cheering.

We performed, Here's To Never Growing Up, Back to Life, You'll Never Know, Broken-hearted, we did our cover of 18 by One Direction, a cover of Sugar by Maroon 5, Fix a Heart which was my solo song with Mikki on the keyboard, and Rule the World.

"Okay, guys! Last song of the night," I spoke into the mic. I glanced over to the side stage to see Camila and the girls I smiled, "This is dedicated to someone special to me. I wrote it just for her. Camila, I love you. I love you so much that I'll keep coming back, just like a boomerang."

(Y/n)
If I was Jay-Z, you'd be my Beyonce
We could rock the nation like they do

We all played our instruments as soon as I sang the first word. I looked out at the crowd.