"Yeah, call her." They all say.

~italics=Jackie. Bold=Jack~

Hello?

Hey, how's Izzy?

She's been better...

How bad is it?

She's got her face cover by pillows laying face down on her bed crying her heart out.

Oh....

Yeah, I have no clue how I'm going to get her to talk, or at least stop crying. Can you send Jen and Amandla over? I would ask you but it's kind of a girl thing.

I understand, I'll send them over quick. But I have to warn you about something,

What is it?

Xander is on his way to talk to Izzy.

NO HE'S NOT! THAT IS NOT OKAY! You have to stop him. Unless he wants to die today, I suggest you stop him.

I will.

I have to go. Make sure Jen and Amandla get here quick!

~end of call~

"Jen, get Amandla and go to Jackie and Izzy's room. Now." I say.

Jen nods and goes inside to get Amandla. They soon exit the building and get a taxi to the hotel. "Okay guys, we need to stop Xander from getting to that hotel." I say to the guys still here, Dayo and Josh.

"How are we going to do that? He's not gonna listen to us and he's probably almost there." Josh says.

"Well, way to be a downer Josh," Dayo says, "But he is right, even if we do catch up to him he isn't going to listen to us."

"Well, we are just going to have to make him, now won't we." I say with a smirk.

"Whatever you're thinking it better be good." Josh says.

"Oh, it is." I say, "So Xander just wants to talk to Izzy right? And our friend Jen over there is really good at impressions. So what if we call Izzy but have Jen talk. Because I think we can all agree that by the the way Izzy stormed out of the room she doesn't want to be seeing Xander anytime soon." I say.

"That's actually a pretty good idea..." Dayo admits.

"So we call Izzy but have Jen talk as Isabelle?" Josh asks.

"Yep that's the plan." I say.

'Why don't we just called Jen then?" He asks.

"Because if she hangs up, or he hangs up, he'll see it says Jen as the contact name." I explain.

"Why not change her name then?"

"Because I woud have to change her picture too. And that is WAYYYY to much work!" I say.

"Well okay then." He says.

"Guys we are wasting time! Just call Izzy's phone and get Jen on the phone. I'll get a taxi to drive us to the hotel." Dayo says.

I quickly whip out my phone and select 'lil Clover', I smile at the name.

~Bold=Jack Bold Italics=Jen Italics=Jackie~

RINGGG

RINGGG

Hello?

Hi Jackie, can you get Jen on the phone please?

Sure...

Hello?

Hey, the guys and I have a plan to get Xander not to go see Izzy.

Well please explain.

Okay, so the guys and I are on our way to stop Xander from going to the hotel.... But if that doesn't work we are going togive him the phone. And on the other end of the line YOU are going to pretend to be Izzy saying she doesn't want to talk. Unless of course Izzy would rather tell him that, but we figured she wouldn't want to.

Well that is a good plan. And yeah you're right Izzy doesn't want to talk to him. She won't even talk to us. She's facedown in bed crying her heart out, it's pretty heart-breaking to watch.

Ohh, well the guys and I send her our best. Now will you do the plan or not?

I will.

Okay, well we see Xander right now, now we are pulling over... And getting out of the car. I'll call you when you're needed. Bye!

Bye

~end of phone call~

"Xander! Dude wait up!" Josh says running ahead to get Xander as Dayo and I pay the driver.

Xander turns around and sees us. He stops walking as waiting impatiently for us. "What?" He snaps.

"Dude, Izzy REALLYYY doesn't want to talk to you. You need to give her some space." Dayo says when him and I get to Josh and Xander.

"How do you know?" He snaps again.

"I called her. She was really upset." I say.

"I want to at least talk to her." He says.

"Fine, call her. But don't say we didn't warn you when she screams at you." Josh says as the three of us back away and walking toward the hotel.

I look over my shoulder and see Xander on the phone.

It's all up to you now Jen. I think.

(Xander's POV.)

I call Belle. When she answers I hear a lot of crying and screaming. It's honestly heart breaking knowing that it's my fault for her to cry like this.

I can't get a word in. She just screams and cries to the phone.

"Belle I'm sorry. I was an idiot, I wasn't thinking, she kissed me and I have absolutely no idea why I didn't pull away. I understand if you want to break up, but know that I honestly love you. And only you." I say, then she hangs up.

I text her:

To Belle <3

Are we over then? It's completely your choice. But no matter what I still love you.

~Alex xx

I hope she doesn't want to call it quits. I really love her, I'm such an idiot.

How will she ever forgive me?