Appointment Chap. 15

"the gel might be a little cold at first but that's all." the nurse stated for the second time as she squirted the clear blue gel on my stomach.

"so how's my little boy?" Hayes asked, leaning down next to the hospital bed to get a better look at the screen.

I waited for him to look at me to give him a disgusted look.

"He's doing very well. Very healthy and by the looks of it everything is going just fine" the doctor stated, looking down at Hayes to see him smirking down at his phone.

I looked at Hayes and then at his phone. He was texting another girl.

I didn't want to cause a scene so I just calmly whispered "honey" and right away Hayes turned off his phone and faced the doctor.

honey my ass

As soon as the appointment ended Hayes walked me back to my car, and of course he was on his damn phone.

I suddenly jolted forward.

"Oh the baby. It's kicking" I whimpered, trying to cause a scene.

Hayes immediately slammed his phone down on the hood of my car to wrap his arms around me.

"Are you okay?" He asked in a worrisome tone.

I slowly got up and snatched his phone from the car hood.

I turned on his phone and wasn't surprised.

"Hayes why am I not surprised" I scoffed, shoving the text message in his face.

Alexa 👅

Bby I miss you, ugh we need to hang out again soon. 🤕💗

"Hayes who the fuck is this?"

Before he could even think about replying I cut him off.

"You know what? I don't even want to know." I sighed, shoving the phone at his chest.

"I can explain though. Besides we ain't even really together" he spoke.

I turned back around to face him.

"Are you kidding me? I'm carrying YOUR baby. I don't have to. I could of gotten an abortion but you didn't want me to. You don't see me talking to guys left and right. God damn it Hayes! Do whatever the fuck you want but just know I wish I never got pregnant and stuck with this stupid ass baby with a hoe as a father." I ranted, grabbing the phone from his chest and throwing it on the ground, hoping it would break and shatter into a million pieces.

I stormed into the drivers side of the car and drove off.

____

rlly short chapter but I just wanted to say that I'm back ! It's been months. Schools a son of a bitch I'll tell you that. But anyways I'll be updating soon. Missed you guys and thanks for leaving all those comments xoxo