Bitch What Chap 8.

I was concerned about what Jessica was going to say.

I saw a tear roll down her cheek as she glanced at me and then looked down at the carpet.

She hesitated but finally looked back up at me.

"I....I'm" she stuttered

"Your what?" I asked calmly but on the inside I was so worried.

"I'm......pregnant" she sighed.

"Oh my god!" I gasped.

I embraced her into a hug.

"Does Hayes know?!" I asked, still shocked from the news I heard.

"No!" She cried out.

"HE NEEDS TO KNOW!" I yelled.

"I don't know what to do!" She sobbed.

"Do your parents know?!" I asked.

"If they find out, they'll kick me out of the house and I'll be on the streets" she cried.

"Shhhh.....I'm always going to be here for you! Move in with me! My parents are NEVER home! And I would love to have company!" I fake smiled.

I didn't want to make her sad so I faked a smile for her.

"Are you-you sure?" She asked as she wiped her tears away.

"I'm positive!" I smiled and kissed her cheek.

"Thanks Shawn" she smiled.

"So how long have you known?" I asked curiously.

"About 2 days. Ive thrown up once and I absolutely HATE throwing up. It's like a fear. I hate it so much! But anyways my period was suppose to be a week ago and I never got it. I don't know how long I've had the baby for, and I'm to scared to go to the doctors and find out. I started my period late and I was 99% sure that I wasn't pregnant. But i went to the store just to make sure. I bought one and it was positive. I freaked out and I went back to the store and bought every type of brand of the pregnancy tests the store had and they were all positive" she sighed.

"Everything is going to be okay" I rubbed her back.

"Really? I'm not ready for a baby! I'm 16! And even if I do keep the baby, it  won't have a dad! And if Hayes knows he will run for the hills and he'll leave me-"

"Oh god-I'm gonna be sick!" She groaned.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I held her back.

"Oh god!" She gagged as she ran to the bathroom. I ran after her.

"Ugh!" She groaned as she threw up in the toilet.

As she was throwing up I held her hair so it wouldn't get in her face.

"Oh my god Shawn!" She yelled as she threw up again and squeezed my hand tightly.

"I'm a mess" she cried as she sat down next to the toilet.

"Baby your not" I said as I hugged her.

"Why are you being so nice to me?" she asked softly as she hid her head between her legs.

"Because I know your the kind of person that would do the same for me if I was In a similar situation" I said awkwardly as I rubbed my neck.

"I would" she agreed.

"Then there's your answer" I said as I slapped my thighs.

It was pure silence for a couple of minutes until I spoke up.

"Do you want me to call Hayes and tell him" I asked as I looked down at the bathroom floor.

"No..." She sighed.

"Baby....its for the best. If he's going to be an asshole and leave you then fuck him" I said.

"Are you sure it's for the best? "she asked as she looked down at her stomach.

"I'll be the dad. I'll help you! I promise I won't leave you! If Hayes doesn't except the baby then I'm here!" I cooed as I hugged her.

"Omg Shawn thank you it means so much to me!" she cried.

No problem" I sniffled as I wiped away her tears with my thumbs.

"Wait but School is in 2 weeks" she sighed.

"What school do you plan on going to?" I asked.

"I'm going to La Serna, how bout you?" She asked.

"OMG SAME!!" I grinned.

"NO WAY!" She laughed.

"Wait does that mean....Hayes?" She groaned.

"Yup" I sighed.

"I don't even want to think about it" she sighed.

"I wouldn't either" I said in agreement.

"I'm tired" Jessica yawned.

"I'll carry you" I sighed as I picked her up and laid her down on my bed, next to me.

"Everything will be okay" I cooed.

"I love you Shawn" she said as she closed her eyes.

"I love you to Jessi" I said as I slowly closed my eyes.

Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter! IM SORRY IT WAS SUPER SUCKY! LIKE OML SUCKIEST CHAPTER EVER!!!! BUT TOMORROWS CHAPTER IS GOING T BE SUPER JUICY! Next chapters gonna be long! OMG SHES PREGNANT! WHEJSNEJDNE!!!! WHO DO U SHIP?!?! Jhawn? Or Jayes? 😁😂 ILYGSM TYSM FOR ALMOST 600 READS!!!