Hayes? Chap. 2

*phone ringing*

"Oh" Hayes sighed, removing his hand from the inside of my pants.

Thank god...

"Yeah?" He answered.

"Oh right. Yeah k. Whatever yeah. Yeah bye"

I looked at him, waiting for him to tell me who it was.

"Gabby wants you back home. I'll drive you" he replied, fixing his hair.

"I'll meet you in the elevator actually" he told me, leaving me alone in his hotel room.

Tf why would he leave me alone?

Whatever I'll just snoop around

I got up off the bed and walked to the drawers under the tv.

I opened it and wasn't very surprised.

"Condoms" I scoffed, slamming the door shut.

I walked into the bathroom to find nothing but dirty socks and lube.

I walked to the elevator but stopped immediatly when I saw Hayes in the elevator...with another girl...his hand on her waist.

"Hayes?" I scoffed, actually pretending like I cared.

"I swear it's not what it looks like Jessica" Hayes sounded shocked, removing his hand from the girl's waist.

This little fuckboi

"Bye Hayes" I rolled my eyes, pulling out my phone and pretending to call a backup.

"Wait a second..." Hayes stopped me.

"Lay a finger on me and I will cut off you're dick!" I yelled through gritted teeth.

I ignored him and kept on walking, suddenly a foot came out of nowhere, tripping me and causing me to fall face first, letting Hayes easily pin me down on the ground.

"Get away from me you fuckboy!" I spit, trying to squirm out of his grip.

"Hey that was my ex. I just broke up with her so I could be with you! I did it for you! And being a fuck boy is a compliment" Hayes smirked.

"You're so full of shit. Like I'd believe that. Besides I didn't come here to be with you, I must admit you're a really good kisser but I don't wanna be in a relationship. Especially with a guy who has condoms in his drawers and lube in his cabinets." I chuckled, waiting for his reaction.

"T-that's all I am to you? Just some make out" he grunted, instantly letting go of me.

"What did you want me to call you?" I snorted, looking at him in disgust.

"Don't say anything when you haven't been in bed with me because if you let me I swear you'll take back everything you just said." He swore, crossing his arms.

"Let's see what you got" I yawned, challenging him.

___

Hayes jumped on the bed next to me and started to bite my neck, hitting my sweet spot.

I cannot moan

He slowly took off my shirt without departing his lips from my neck.

While he was busy taking off my shirt I unzipped his pants and pulled them down.

"Your turn" Hayes smirked, unzipping my pants and pulled them all the way down.

He threw me on the bed, kissing all the way down my neck, to my breasts, down my stomach, and to the very first seam of my panties.

He moved all the way to my lips and begged for an entrance, I opened my mouth and let his tonuge explore.

His boxers would harden more and more with every kiss.

I grabbed his boxers as he let out a moan.

"I bet you i can make you moan louder for me than you can make me for you" I challenged.

"Oh you think so?" He questioned in a sexy voice.

"Oh please" I laughed, switching positions with Hayes so I was on top now.

"My turn" I noted as I licked his bottom lip.

Update?