Chappy 15: Christmas

It was a few hours before Kara and Barry went to the art museum in hopes to catch the Turtle. Although they were going on a mission they had to look like they weren't. That was easy for Barry. Kara? Not so much. So she had to call in reinforcements.

Kara was still searching through her closet looking for something to wear when she heard a knock at the door. She knew exactly who it was. She rushed to open the door and saw Iris holding a few dresses on the other side. She hadn't seen Iris in a while, not since before her coma.

"Hey!" Iris exclaimed and hugged Kara. "Let's go get you dressed!"

"Okay!" Kara said and laughed and lead Iris to her closet, "I only have a few dresses when it comes to formal events."

"That is why I brought all mine too, because most people don't," Iris replied.

"What do I even wear to this kind of event, especially since it has to be easy to get out of," Kara said. Iris gave her a perplexed, and suggestive look, Kara face palmed, "Oh, my God, not because of that!"

"Are you sure?" Iris said, "we all know you want to do that with him."

Kara blushed, "Iris, it has to be easy to  get out of because it's a mission. Against a meta-human. That steals things." She said slowly, "I need to be ready to get into my suit."

"And then afterwards..."

"No," Kara insisted.

"Okay, okay. Anyway, most of the formal dresses I have are either from a relative's wedding or an old school dance," Iris said and unzipped all the bags they were in.

"Yeah same for me," Kara said and took all of them out of her closet, "And we don't exactly have time to go shopping, it starts at 8:00."

"And you just now called me over? We only have two hours," Iris asked.

"I'm sorry, Barry and I got a case last minutes. He's lucky he only has to put on his tux," she paused. "Well, actually, he is Barry, so he'd take at least twenty minutes on his hair."

They both laughed. "Okay let's pick out a dress for you," Iris picked up the three knee length dresses that were laid out, "These are too short for this kind of event, so they are out. That eliminates us to two."

One of the dresses was Kara's prom dress and the other was a bridesmaid dress of Iris'. It took almost thirty minutes of switching between each dress, ironically one was blue and the other was red.

(I'm too lazy to describe the dresses so I'm just uploading the pictures. Lol... they were found on Pinterest)
Blue:

 they were found on Pinterest)Blue:

Red: