Chapter 40- Special Guest!!

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Lucky you", I said with a forced smile.

But that doesn't mean, I'll marry Austin, duh huh!! My inner self said.

"Hey, please help me", Kristein said again looking impatient whilst seeing shanaya and Austin talking all happily. I just rolled my eyes at this possessive boy.

"Fine, go and get your seats exchanged", I said

"Fine, go and get your seats exchanged", I said. After all, I'm not a sadist who would feel pleasure by keeping two loved ones apart.

"Thanks, you're a darling", Kristein said happily and then went back to their seats.

I got busy in my magazine ignoring Austin completely who sat next to me. He didn't say anything too just was making something in his notebook.

"Nicole", Austin called out my name but I just ignore him. I heard his sigh.

"Ok, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have talked to you like that. Could we just forget that? Please", he said again.

"Fine but just avoid talking to me because I don't like you", I said.

"Me neither. We can be civil right?", He said.

"Whatever", I replied and then I decided to take a nap.

💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌

I woke up after some three or four hours and only then I realised that my head was all over Austin's shoulder.

Crap!!

I immediately got up and thank god he was also sleeping or else it would be difficult for me to face him. I mean it's awkward and embarrassing both at the same time.

I saw he had a sketch in his hand. He hadn't made it completely but only eyes of a girl. Maybe it's her girlfriend's eyes.

Wait a second!!

Where is Austin's girlfriend? I mean wasn't he supposed to come with her. I didn't attend his Halloween party because I was mad at him so I didn't saw her but he was so sure that his girlfriend or soon to be girlfriend would say yes to him after he'll propose her then where the hell is she?

Wasn't she supposed to be with us on this trip to Paris? How will he proposes her if she won't be with us? Why this boy is so confusing? I lightly picked up the book from his lap and examined the image clearly.