Meet Redhood

Redhood shot bullets at thugs and was trying to avoid the ones being shot at him and finally one of the thugs shot his stomach. Fuck he then took out his pistol and shot the thug in his forehead well screw bats no kill rule I guess ugh. I then start to see little black dots dancing around my vision. Dammit blood lost, he then went to the zeta beam he thought led to the batcave. Oh he was so wrong...

   The team was doing their regular things at the cave Miss. Martian baking cookies with Lagoon boy, Robin hacking the batcave, Superboy glaring at lagann, blue beatle talking to himself in the corner, Batgirl with Nightwing on the couch watching a movie, and beast boy jumping around. When suddenly they hear
"Intruder alert, Intruder alert!"
They all jump from their places and rush towards the zeta beam seeing a wounded man with a red helmet.
"Oh my gosh he is hurt!" M'gann exclaimed.
" don't worry it's only a bullet wound." Nightwing assured.
"ONLY!" Everyone besides the bats exclaimed.
"Yeah, plus we know him, and trust me he's been through worse." Robin said.
Batgirl nodded in agreement.
"Guys prepare the med bay." Nightwing said.

          ~A few hours later~
Jason's pov:
I heard voices and I woke up with Dick's face in front of me startling me.
"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked.
"Just checking to see if you aren't dead." He said.
I roll my eyes and ask,"Where the hell am I?" Soon realizing this is not the batcave.
"Mt.justice" he replied.
I then ask,"the junior justice league full of sidekicks?"
"Yeah that one" Tim said. I just realized he was there. I sit up and start to stand.