Revenge Pt. 3 (Earnest x reader) (smut)

x female
Word Count: 1132

A/N - This is my second smut, and I'm even more ashamed than the first. It's horrible as well, but I tried 😂

As requested by Stevesmithisbae

"Don't be a wuss" I scolded Earnest.

"I-I'm not a wuss" Earnest defended, taking my hand in his own, "I just find public displays of affection... Inappropriate."

"Really?" I raised a brow, stopping in my tracks. I stood in front of him, cupping his face in my hands. I quickly smothered his face with my own, kissing him roughly, not giving him any chance to object.

"Why would you do that?!" He whined and gasped for air after I had let him go.

I laughed, grabbing his hand and walking once more. I felt eyes on us, looking around I saw a few nerds cheering. Pinky was a bit in the distance, her jaw dropped as Parker just shook his head in disappointment with disgust evident on his face.

I smirked as Earnest just rambled under his breath.

"So... Where we goin?" I questioned as we made it to the front gates of the school.

"Your house?" Earnest suggested, resting his hands on the handlebars of his bike.

"Sounds good" I quickly hopped on my bike, taking off in front of Earnest.

We made small talk on the way to my house, when we weren't racing of course.

"I need to get in better shape" Earnest panted as he got off his bike.

I laughed at his exhaustion, "is that an excuse for losing?"

He scowled, "maybe."

I grabbed his hand again, pulling him into the house behind me.

"Are your parents home?" He whispered.

I smirked, "nope."

"I shouldn't come in then!" Earnest whispered nervously, coming to a stop.

I smirked as I faced him, slowly kissing his lips. I still had his hand in mine, bringing it up to cover my left breast.

I whispered into his ear seductively, "you sure you don't wanna come in?"

"I-I guess I could for a little while... I mean they aren't going to be back for a while?" He spoke quietly, never taking his eyes off of where his hand was, shocked.

I shook my head, taking his hands in my own as I walked backwards, leading him inside.

He looked into my eyes as I bit my lip. "Fine" He gave in.

I smiled, turning around and quickly leading him to my room, hand in hand.

Once inside, I shoved Earnest onto my bed, shutting and locking the door behind me.

I walked over to the bed, plopping down in the center. Earnest laid on his side, facing me.

"So what do you want to do?"

Earnest completely ignored my questioned, stroking my hair and staring at me with admiration.

"What?" I blushed.

"A few months ago at that comic shop, before we started dating, I said that once I got to know you, I-I'd probably love you. I think I do. No, I know I do... I love you Y/n" he smiled sweetly down at me, a blush spreading across his face.

"That's a relief," I pulled him closer by his collar, causing him to place a hand on either side of my head for support, "because I love you too." I released my grip on his collar, carefully pulling his glasses off of his face.

As soon as I had laid them on my nightstand, Earnests lips were on mine. I smiled into the kiss, liking the change of pace, and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He tugged on the bottom of my aquaberry vest and I pulled it off, my lips instantly locking with his again. As soon as it hit the floor, Earnest was working at the buttons on my shirt. I sat up, never breaking our connection and removing my shirt.

I pulled his vest off with one quick movement, nearly ripping his shirt off when I got to it.

I pushed him onto his back, kissing and biting up his neck earning soft moans. He reached behind me, fumbling to get my bra unclasped. I giggled, sitting up and unhooking it with one quick movement. I teased, slowly removing it from my arms.

Earnest got frustrated, pushing me onto my back once more, throwing my bra across the room. He started leaving love bites slowly down my neck to my breasts, I didn't even try suppressing my moans. It just felt right.

I unbuckled his belt, pulling his pants and boxers as far down as I could. He instantly tensed up, but managed to shakily remove the garments completely.

I smirked, quickly removing my skirt and panties causing Earnests nervousness and shaking to increase.

"A-are you sure y-you want to?" Earnests voice was uneven. I just laughed at him and kissed his cheek reassuringly.

Just as he was about to enter me, he paused, "do you uh... Have... Uh a..."

I rolled my eyes, reaching for my unopened box of condoms as Earnests eyes scanned over my body along with its movements.

He leaned down, kissing me lustfully as I unwrapped the condom. I slowly rolled it out over his completely erected member, earning groans and whimpers at the lightest touch.

After I was done teasing, he spent no time lining himself, eagerly awaiting my approval.

I nodded quickly before pulling his face to mine. I kissed him as passionately as I could before gasping as he entered.

He started slowly, attacking my neck as he did so.

I wrapped my legs around his waist, closing any space that was possibly left between us.

Out of nowhere, he started thrusting much faster, causing me to grip onto his shoulders as tightly as I possibly could.

I arched my back as I let out a moan that was very close to being a scream. I was close and Earnest knew it, speeding up as fast as he could.

My eyes felt as if they were rolling to the back of my head as I came to my end, whimpering Earnests name on repeat.

His thrusts got sloppy and his breathe hitched as he fell down beside me tossing the condom in my waste bin.

"Oh m-my" he panted after a brief moment of silence. I rolled over, wrapping and arm around his torso and resting my eyes.

"That was the best thing that's ever happened to me" he nearly whispered, starting to breath normal again.

I giggled, tightening my grip on him then standing to put my undergarments back on, tossing Earnest his. After we were semi-dressed, I curled up next to him.

"I love you" I sleepily whispered into the crook of his neck.

He placed a soft kiss on my forehead, "I love you too."

I reminisced in memories as I drifted off to sleep. I'm glad Earnest pissed me off outside the library that day. Things just feel so right with him in my life.