My King (Gary Smith x reader)

x gender neutral (even though it says queen, I can see that as Gary being a smartass)
Word Count: 723

I was walking through Blue Skies on a chilly November evening whilst sorting through my thoughts. My gloved hands in my coat pockets, beanie covering my head and ears, my nose a bright red, and yet I wasn't fazed by the cold. Not while thinking how fucked up my current situation was.

My boyfriend of two years was so obsessed with becoming 'king' of the school; he landed himself straight into Happy Volts Asylum.

I figured he didn't want to see me again after the incident seeing I sided against him. He was horrible and manipulative towards everyone sophomore year.

I still love him but that just wasn't healthy. I know I'm guilty of helping him with half of the things he did, the less torturous things, but I enjoyed spending the time with him. I hate to admit it, but I actually had fun helping him.

In the end, he'd just taken it too far. Sure I understand messing with the bullies, the ones actually doing harm, but to lead the entire school into chaos, everyone getting hurt; that was just wrong.

Fighting Jimmy on the roof of the school where either of them could've died easily; that sent me over the edge.

When Gary and I started our relationship, I knew that he was cruel and an asshole; but mainly to those who deserved it. He was always different with me though, sweet really. Him going off of his meds is what let his inner sociopath out, although he never treated me any differently.

By the time my thoughts of Gary had finally calmed down, I looked up to see where they had led me. I had made my way all the way to Happy Volts Asylum. I knew it had to happen eventually.

I walked up to the gates and made my way to the front door, hesitantly opening it and walking to the front desk.

"Hello," I started quietly, "I'm here to see Gary Smith." I flashed a nervous smile at the unamused orderly. He just nodded, handing me some papers to sign.

After signing in, the orderly got up, escorting me to a large room with some couches, a TV, and games set up nearly everywhere.

"Smith! Visitor!" the orderly shouted, turning and walking back to his post.

I looked around the room to see Gary instantly jump up out of surprise. He turned around to see me awkwardly standing in place, staring at him.

He looked confused, like he was just imagining me there. This awkward exchange of eye contact lasted for a good twenty seconds or so, until my eyes had filled with tears and I ran to give him a hug. He instantly squeezed me in return, spinning me in a circle like he always did when I ran to give him hugs.

"Y/n, I missed you so much," he said quietly as he put me down, sadness hinting in his voice. It was only for a second, but that was completely out of character for him.

"I missed you, I'm so so sorry Gary; after what happened, I thought you'd never want to see me again." I sniffled and wiped a falling tear, causing Gary to protectively wrap his arms around me.

"There's nothing you could possibly do to ever make me not want to see you Y/n..." His voice was back to normal, "You are the most beautiful and intelligent person I have ever met and seeing how hurt you were the day they took me away, it made me realize how much of a moron I had been. I risked you, I risked us. I regret taking things that far just to be 'King' of that cesspool of a school."

I pulled away slightly from the hug, looking up at Gary, a bit shocked by what was just said. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, pulling him in for a kiss. He wrapped his arms loosly around my waist. I had missed him so much, his hugs, his kisses, his babbling, his smell, his voice, his laugh, his touch, his warmth, just everything about him.

"You're my king" I whispered, smiling like an idiot at him once we separated.

He let out a loud dorky laugh and pulled me as close as he could, "Only if you're my queen."

Bully characters x reader (oneshots)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें