Chapter 6- Candecent Moons

Start from the beginning

"I'm full." Bonnie huffed and her brother nodded.

"I should get Bonnie home to sleep." Clemont picked up the little blond girl and cradled her in his arms. Bonnie lashed about, failing her arms around as she protested.

"But Clemont! Serena and Ash aren't going to bed yet. I don't want to go! I'm not even tired." She fussed but as soon as she finished ranting a large yawn escaped her mouth. She fell instantly silent.

"Yes you are." Clemont chuckled "I'm taking you home. Serena and Ash, let yourselves into the house when you want to."

Then the brother and sister walked out of the restaurant as the rest of us stayed quiet. Once they were out of sight, everyone settled into an easy chatter.

"Elaina, I think Ash wants to ask you something." I called to the girl opposite me loud enough for my crush to hear. I saw him stiffen and I had to stifle I laugh. He noticed my amusement and gave me a quick glare before acting as if he wasn't fazed. I knew Elaina wouldn't be tricked by his act though.

"Oh yeah." He said, trying to smile genuinely "I was wondering if maybe, you would be willing, to maybe, like..."

"Spit it out Ash." Elaina raised an eyebrow at the stuttering boy. He looked so cute that I couldn't help but stare as the blood rushed to his cheeks and he tried to brush it off by laughing.

"I was wondering if maybe you could teach me how to use tactics like you." He eventually got out. My blond haired friend burst out laughing.

"Sure Ash. We can start training now if you want?" She recovered from her fit of giggles before smiling at the raven haired boy. It was strange how she eased her way into our lives so fast. It appeared as if she had known Ash for years when it hadn't even been a day.

"N-now?" Ash questioned.

"Sure! Everyone is done eating and my brothers and I are staying at the Pokemon Center. There's a battle arena there we can use." She stood up as everyone agreed.

Slowly we made our way out of the busy restaurant while engrossed in various conversation. I began telling Elaina about some of the boutiques we would visit the next day. I also told her that I was looking for some new attire for my performances.

"Performing sounds so amazing! Maybe one day you can teach me how to preform." She said with stars in her eyes "I would love to see one of your performances on stage."

"Of course you can come to one of my performances. I would be happy to teach you some techniques too. Soon you could participate in a debut yourself." I winked at her. It would be nice to have another rival to push me. You can never have enough people to push your limits. Cause you never know which one might just push you to greatness.

"You're amazing Serena! Thank you. You have done so much for me in the little time I have known you. It's means a lot more to me than you think." She smiled as her eyes glassed over. They began watering.

"Are you okay? Are you going to cry?" I asked concerned.

"What?!" She panicked as she hurriedly rubbed her eyes. "No!"

"What wrong then?"

She sighed. "Everything is just so overwhelming. I've never been so happy in my life." She muttered and as she held back tears. "I promise I'm not going to cry." She croaked as she wiped the water rimming her lash line. "I don't cry. I'm not going to cry." Now she was more talking to herself than me. I laughed at my new friend.