----------

Carmen p.o.v

We kill all the shadow figures then I look at the guy who help me out. And while he was walking away I hugged him.

"Thanks for helping me." "Your welcome will then look likes I'm gonna be heading out. You could keep the weapon." I ran to him and hugged him. "I don't know who you are but once again thank you." "We shall met again, and you do know me." "I do?" He smiled then he gave me an hint. "You like to play my games.." I let him go then I ran back to Syra. "What was that about Imoto, you completely hugged an stranger." "I know sis but I felt like I know this stranger from somewhere like were destined."  I saw my sister laughing then she hand me my bag. "Too much Zelda in in your head Imoto let's go home." I took my bag and along the way I thought about what that guy said. "I like playing his games, I don't know what that means but hope I see him again..."

-_--------------

Link: sorry that this chapter is short but there you guys have it. Remember to vote and comment.

Me: what my puppy said.

Link: *looks at his tail* crap not again I gotta learn how to stop my tail from coming out but keep scratching my ear Carmen.

Me: *keeps scratching his ear and take his hat.* my good puppy and my hat.